Is there a beginner's guide anywhere here that details about the basics of CPA?
2017-01-11, 06:48 AM,
The scene has changed so much from what I remember about it back in 2013 and 2014. I am so lost on where to even start these days, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it
2017-01-11, 07:02 AM,
(2017-01-11, 06:48 AM)Visualize Wrote: The scene has changed so much from what I remember about it back in 2013 and 2014. I am so lost on where to even start these days, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it

Uhmm? Nothing changed since 2014 i think^^ Atleast i dont remember what could have changed.

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2017-01-11, 07:21 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-11, 07:22 AM by DrKent.)
Yep, basics are almost the same. BH, WH, paid/free traffic, same major platforms. Thing is that those individually changed a lot. I guess if you have been successful in 13/14, you need now to spend some time catching up with what is different now and to find walk around for those things, to be successful again. Can you be more specific? What changes interests you the most (cpa network, traff source, advertising regulations, etc)?

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-01-11, 07:59 AM,
(2017-01-11, 07:21 AM)DrKent Wrote: Yep, basics are almost the same. BH, WH, paid/free traffic, same major platforms. Thing is that those individually changed a lot. I guess if you have been successful in 13/14, you need now to spend some time catching up with what is different now and to find walk around for those things, to be successful again. Can you be more specific? What changes interests you the most (cpa network, traff source, advertising regulations, etc)?

I was just keeping it simple back then with YT and FB. But it seems now a lot of users are going with Instagram and even Snapchat for conversions. YT I assume is pretty much an unreliable source now with the changes in algorithms and videos constantly being flagged

Also, although I don't doubt the classic niches like code gens still somewhat work, there has to be a big difference in the niches used today.

I just want to get a grasp of the basics again, and I am confused where to even start. Is it the classic, think of a niche, buy a domain, and start promoting on different social medias still? I don't even know how to promote through Instragram
2017-01-11, 08:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-11, 08:25 AM by DrKent.)
(2017-01-11, 07:59 AM)Visualize Wrote: I was just keeping it simple back then with YT and FB. But it seems now a lot of users are going with Instagram and even Snapchat for conversions. YT I assume is pretty much an unreliable source now with the changes in algorithms and videos constantly being flagged

Also, although I don't doubt the classic niches like code gens still somewhat work, there has to be a big difference in the niches used today.

I just want to get a grasp of the basics again, and I am confused where to even start. Is it the classic, think of a niche, buy a domain, and start promoting on different social medias still? I don't even know how to promote through Instragram

Yes mate! BH things still works and those generators, h@acks, cheats etc...
Its still the same as you said "think of a niche, buy a domain, and start promoting on different social medias". I can suggest to you to start playing with fb, yt. Start testing and tweaking until you find perfect match for your method and for the cash flow to be on track again, in meantime you can start learning about Instagram. CpaE is full of tips about that. GL mate
Latest Thanks - View all

Required(2017-01-27 03:55 PM) Visualize(2017-01-11 08:44 AM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-01-11, 08:44 AM,
(2017-01-11, 08:24 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 07:59 AM)Visualize Wrote: I was just keeping it simple back then with YT and FB. But it seems now a lot of users are going with Instagram and even Snapchat for conversions. YT I assume is pretty much an unreliable source now with the changes in algorithms and videos constantly being flagged

Yes mate! BH things still works and those generators, h@acks, cheats etc...
Its still the same as you said "think of a niche, buy a domain, and start promoting on different social medias". I can suggest to you to start playing with fb, yt. Start testing and tweaking until you find perfect match for your method and for the cash flow to be on track again, in meantime you can start learning about Instagram. CpaE is full of tips about that. GL mate

Ah okay, so I guess the old stuff is still the best starting place. Thanks for the info!
2017-01-11, 01:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-11, 01:55 PM by Xaos.)
(2017-01-11, 07:02 AM)Biosade Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 06:48 AM)Visualize Wrote: The scene has changed so much from what I remember about it back in 2013 and 2014. I am so lost on where to even start these days, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it

Uhmm? Nothing changed since 2014 i think^^ Atleast i dont remember what could have changed.

Wrong bro because i used Hawky made two guides here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Hawk-s-...ter-Thread

You need to social share to support Elites and then you access them, the video starters course will help you out.

(2017-01-11, 01:52 PM)rounge3 Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 07:02 AM)Biosade Wrote:

Wrong bro because i used Hawky made two guides here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Hawk-s-...ter-Thread

You need to social share to support Elites and then you access them, the video starters course will help you out.

Edit: Sorry yeah everything is same besides shit got harder bro! Niches bh and wh more networks traffic wise Seo takes ages, IG bans accounts and YT sucks lol! But theres work arounds of course .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 362 3 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 122 6 hours ago
Last Post: fionix
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 129 8 hours ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 173 10 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top