Is it worth to run GSA SER?
2015-10-12, 11:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-12, 11:41 PM by Cashtronaut.)
Is the time and money effort worth it to run GSA? I mean there will be time investments and calculated costs about 150$ monthly if you count in all the stuff, proxies, pop3 emails, content machines, scraping stuff ect.. I could just purchase some gsa links for this money, when i buy them i will get results, if i try it i dont know where it will end. Im seriously planning to blast a shitload of web 2.0. And im sure there are limits you cant blast millions of links you will need to run this multiple times but im just a human i can only manage one gsa ser :)
Latest Thanks - View all

isaacmorley(2015-10-13 12:20 AM) 
2015-10-13, 12:09 AM,
Now (more then ever) is very hard to say whether your website blast gonna stick or not,with every new big G update there are more and more things added to the formula (check out this google ranking factors - backlinko dot com/google-ranking-factors) so the answer to your question is not that easy.I have success last year with pure GSA spam on international long tails,iv tried to copy that system on some new stuff (more-less equaly competitive) and it produced very slim results.Dunno what to say except - good luck mate,you will need it :)

[Image: cpaelites-logo.png]
2015-10-13, 12:21 AM,
(2015-10-12, 11:40 PM)Cashtronaut Wrote: Is the time and money effort worth it to run GSA? I mean there will be time investments and calculated costs about 150$ monthly if you count in all the stuff, proxies, pop3 emails, content machines, scraping stuff ect.. I could just purchase some gsa links for this money, when i buy them i will get results, if i try it i dont know where it will end. Im seriously planning to blast a shitload of web 2.0. And im sure there are limits you cant blast millions of links you will need to run this multiple times but im just a human i can only manage one gsa ser :)

you can "easily" blast millions of links with only 1 gsa ser it's not that hard, in some niche/kw millions of link will help you dominate your competition. Not all niche of course but if you know what kw to take it will do magic.
2015-10-13, 02:33 AM,
All You Need is Diversity.
2015-10-13, 02:59 AM,
I've been a GSA SER owner for like 2 months now, and I've tried to rank different parasites with different link types and velocities but no luck yet. :( (In low comp. niches)

I can't really blame GSA SER for it though, every where I look I see parasites such as Facebook pages, YT vids, Dailymotion vids etc ranked with nothing but GSA SER spam, so it's probably me doing something wrong.

My setup: VPS + SER + CB + 30 private proxies + daily updated link list

If anyone has any advice on my parasite link builidng strategies, please let me know. :)
2015-10-13, 10:53 PM,
(2015-10-13, 02:59 AM)Whitesnake Wrote: I've been a GSA SER owner for like 2 months now, and I've tried to rank different parasites with different link types and velocities but no luck yet. :( (In low comp. niches)

I can't really blame GSA SER for it though, every where I look I see parasites such as Facebook pages, YT vids, Dailymotion vids etc ranked with nothing but GSA SER spam, so it's probably me doing something wrong.

If anyone has any advice on my parasite link builidng strategies, please let me know. :)

you own GSA for 2 months, thats not even enough time to get good google results. And i dont want to rank fine by using gsa, i want to give my backlinks (web 2.0) atleast enough power that they will get counted as a backlink lool.
2015-10-14, 03:59 AM,
(2015-10-13, 10:53 PM)Cashtronaut Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 02:59 AM)Whitesnake Wrote: I've been a GSA SER owner for like 2 months now, and I've tried to rank different parasites with different link types and velocities but no luck yet. :( (In low comp. niches)

you own GSA for 2 months, thats not even enough time to get good google results. And i dont want to rank fine by using gsa, i want to give my backlinks (web 2.0) atleast enough power that they will get counted as a backlink lool.

I'm trying to rank parasites, not brand new domains, so 2 months is quite a long time.
2015-10-15, 12:25 PM,
Its definitely worth it if you learn how to use it the right way, takes some time.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-10-19, 06:27 PM,
100% worth it, some of my sites are still ranked for like 1 year with the backlinks I created with it.Try to rank some longtail keywords and you will see some results soon.

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need advice to run gambling offers AsanaFeed 7 129 2017-10-20, 08:05 PM
Last Post: AsanaFeed
  How to make email that works in gsa ranker email verification? arvinzx20 1 230 2017-06-24, 05:23 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  How to setup tier 1 and tier 2 in gsa ranker? arvinzx20 6 385 2017-06-24, 05:04 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  Redirects with gsa blast in 2017? ademus 8 619 2017-04-13, 02:09 AM
Last Post: ann627
  Is a 10 Euros Bing campaign worth anything ? Jeff Hanneman 5 359 2017-03-28, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Anoymously

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top