Is it worth buying VIP membership if I ONLY want to learn to rank YT videos?
2014-02-04, 06:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-04, 06:22 AM by JAS.)
Hello,

Suppose, if I ONLY want to learn to rank YouTube videos and be successful with YouTube - is it worth buying the VIP membership solely for that reason?

The answer to this question would be YES if you VIP members believe that there is enough information in the private sections to make anyone a YouTube ranking expert.

I have been struggling for years on forums such as CPAElites and I haven't been able to learn just exactly "how" to get traffic with the free information on these forums. And now I am adamant to learn YouTube ranking. Why? Because ranking on YouTube is cheaper, easier and quicker than Google. I will move onto SEO once I have started to earn a stable income.

I recently found out about the unlisted method and it was working great until a few days ago and now its not working for me so now I really want to learn the stable way of ranking videos (the one that takes 5-7 days to rank videos).

Thank you!
2014-02-04, 06:25 AM,
I don't see why not, I'm sure there will be something in there to help you.
2014-02-04, 06:27 AM,
Waiting for any Elites/Legends to reply here.
2014-02-04, 06:45 AM,
Being VIP wont make you rich tomorow, those "secret" methods mostly dont work or will be patched in a day.
The stable way of ranking video is:
Google - Backlinks/Social Signals (views are not needed)
Youtube - Backlinks/Social Signals/Views/Likes/Subs/Comments and all other onpage.

When you will be VIP you might find some good niches and other shares but not really something that will teach you to rank tomorow, it is all about experience but if you really want VIP I suggest you buying Legends as it seems much more active.
Latest Thanks - View all

JAS(2014-02-04 06:53 AM) 

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2014-02-04, 07:06 AM,
(2014-02-04, 06:45 AM)Harpush Wrote: Being VIP wont make you rich tomorow, those "secret" methods mostly dont work or will be patched in a day.
The stable way of ranking video is:
Google - Backlinks/Social Signals (views are not needed)
Youtube - Backlinks/Social Signals/Views/Likes/Subs/Comments and all other onpage.

When you will be VIP you might find some good niches and other shares but not really something that will teach you to rank tomorow, it is all about experience but if you really want VIP I suggest you buying Legends as it seems much more active.

I'm not even looking to get rich overnight. Even if I just 'start' making $5-$10 consistently daily, it would be great. I see VIP sections such as "Advanced YouTube Video Ranking & Strategies" and these really attract me.

There must be a technique or strategy for the ranking.. like xxx amount of Backlinks/Social Signals/Views/Likes/Subs/Comments etc. per day. That's what I want to know. Plus, how to perfectly optimize your video etc. Things like these.
2014-02-04, 07:50 AM,
Honestly, you can find some tutorials here http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Other-Tut...and-Shares or try the research button. Way back 10 months a go i am not a vip here but i learn some basic about youtube ranking and a bit of research too i then conclude i can rank youtube videos.

Having vip is a plus too, you will see some good niche share and methods as well
2014-02-04, 07:58 AM,
I decided to join Legends for a couple of extra reasons (one being ranking youtube videos)

You`ll get many benefits with the info in those sections and that`s apart of the ranking strategies and OTS (over the shoulder) videos from Hawk.

To resume you get :

ranking video tutorials -how to rank videos and websites
keyword research strategies
many "how to" guides
great niches with thousands of searches and low comp
and more...

I`m not sure about Elites but i can told you about Legends and that`s what you will get

I hope this will answer your question
2014-02-04, 08:12 AM,
(2014-02-04, 07:58 AM)Eagle Wrote: I decided to join Legends for a couple of extra reasons (one being ranking youtube videos)

You`ll get many benefits with the info in those sections and that`s apart of the ranking strategies and OTS (over the shoulder) videos from Hawk.

To resume you get :

many "how to" guides
and more...

I`m not sure about Elites but i can told you about Legends and that`s what you will get

So in short, if I get into the Legends section, I will learn to rank YT videos, correct?
2014-02-04, 08:14 AM,
(2014-02-04, 08:12 AM)JAS Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 07:58 AM)Eagle Wrote: I decided to join Legends for a couple of extra reasons (one being ranking youtube videos)

To resume you get :

many "how to" guides
and more...

So in short, if I get into the Legends section, I will learn to rank YT videos, correct?

That`s right
2014-02-04, 11:51 AM,
(2014-02-04, 06:27 AM)JAS Wrote: Waiting for any Elites/Legends to reply here.

Not only to Rank YT videos. You will get lot of guides and You will become an expert in all the areas..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 3 152 Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 123 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,645 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [YT] How to Properly Warm up AGED Account? Bayani 6 414 2017-11-24, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 311 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top