Is it still possible to make multiple facebook accounts?
2015-07-08, 07:21 AM,
I think its helpful for affiliate marketers to create a new account for each niche they're trying to sell. It's one of the methods that I've seen some people use, however I am not sure if the method I've read is outdated as I've been seeing from forums that facebook does not allow multiple accounts.

I've seen marketers made hundreds or thousands of friends just to have them locked out by the verification process. Is there a way to avoid this?

I am not sure what's facebook's criteria as multiple account. I've seen people who makes multiple accounts to hide their name (usually models) and they're still not banned. I also have another inactive dummy facebook account which I've use for Tinder before and it's also not banned, but that account has no friends though.

Any info/help is appreciated. Thanks!
2015-07-08, 11:44 AM,
If you own a dynamic IP reboot your router use CCleaner then Create an account and for creating another one use the same steps. For each account login clean your cookies and then login

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-07-08, 02:31 PM,
I might have a static one since I've just tested it. I looked it up on speedtest and my ip address didn't change when turning my router/modem on and off.

I wonder would using a vpn or proxy work? Is there also an explanation why there are still people who can get multiple accounts without actually following the steps?

I have a friend and I asked her if she has any problem's with her dummy account where her friends consist of guys she didn't know in the dummy lol... and she said no that there's no problem so far. She had it for a long time I think.
2015-07-20, 07:08 AM,
(2015-07-08, 02:31 PM)DevilHands Wrote: I might have a static one since I've just tested it. I looked it up on speedtest and my ip address didn't change when turning my router/modem on and off.

I wonder would using a vpn or proxy work? Is there also an explanation why there are still people who can get multiple accounts without actually following the steps?

I have a friend and I asked her if she has any problem's with her dummy account where her friends consist of guys she didn't know in the dummy lol... and she said no that there's no problem so far. She had it for a long time I think.

Wait a few more seconds after plugging your router out, that will give it time to reset the IP.

I'm not sure, but when I try to create an account with a proxy I get asked to phone verify it every time. Is there a bypass?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 77 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 4 169 2017-10-20, 10:38 PM
Last Post: keko0o
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 123 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 216 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 81 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top