Is it possible to rank a video without backlinks?
2014-07-03, 09:59 PM,
Hello everybody!

I try to rank some videos on youtube and actually even for a very low niche it's impossible to rank on top 3 or stay on the middle of the first page more than 1 day?
I put my keyword at least 5 times, sometimes even in the name of my channel, c omment...
I just don't do backlinlks!
So is it possible to rank without backlinks or I do something wrong?

Thanks for your help guys!
2014-07-03, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-03, 10:04 PM by Mr Giraffe.)
(2014-07-03, 09:59 PM)ulfberht Wrote: Hello everybody!

I try to rank some videos on youtube and actually even for a very low niche it's impossible to rank on top 3 or stay on the middle of the first page more than 1 day?
I put my keyword at least 5 times, sometimes even in the name of my channel, c omment...

It is , try a super long keyword like : "The best software to get likes on youtube july" , will rank number one on google instant. That's what those fail marketers are doing around : Oh this is my training video showing if you use my formula you will rank instantly on google, then you watch the video and they are using a suuuuuuuper long keyword . But back to your question, actually it is depending on the niche .
2014-07-03, 10:10 PM,
(2014-07-03, 10:04 PM)marcosolidbr Wrote:
(2014-07-03, 09:59 PM)ulfberht Wrote: Hello everybody!

It is , try a super long keyword like : "The best software to get likes on youtube july" , will rank number one on google instant. That's what those fail marketers are doing around : Oh this is my training video showing if you use my formula you will rank instantly on google, then you watch the video and they are using a suuuuuuuper long keyword . But back to your question, actually it is depending on the niche .

Ok, but even if the niche is very low competition I really cannot!
So let's say for a niche who can make money! Money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 3 122 2 hours ago
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  How to make video proof? kazurengan 14 333 Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mexicancity
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,948 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 122 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 356 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top