Is it just me or Instagram has a registration problem?
2016-09-02, 05:48 PM,
So basically today, I planned to register new accounts for instagram so i can age them for massplanner usage. But when i get to IG, it doesn't allowed me to regiter because of an error (username already taken). It's impossible since i already changed my username too many times, I even created a very long and crazy ones. I received the same error.

I tried to clean cookies. I tried to use another browser too. Still, problem still exist. What do you recommend about this? Anyone tried to make new account today?

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-09-02, 06:18 PM,
I am too Bro, I am about to go crazy... :(
2016-09-02, 06:22 PM,
Instagram is taking special measures to counter fraudulent/spam registrations. They are tracing hardware IDs of devices which are used for registration, so even if you use different IP/Proxy and clear cache, they will still detect it and ban you. The reason you are getting this specific error is because Instagram creates the account and immediately bans it. Thus, when you try to create it, it returns either random error or the "Username exists" one. This was rather inevitable, since IG spamming has become so rampant and widespread.
2016-09-02, 07:39 PM,
(2016-09-02, 06:22 PM)Eion Wrote: Instagram is taking special measures to counter fraudulent/spam registrations. They are tracing hardware IDs of devices which are used for registration, so even if you use different IP/Proxy and clear cache, they will still detect it and ban you. The reason you are getting this specific error is because Instagram creates the account and immediately bans it. Thus, when you try to create it, it returns either random error or the "Username exists" one. This was rather inevitable, since IG spamming has become so rampant and widespread.

Ouch. That's a huge patch if it's true. Anyways, thank you for taking time explaining everything to me. If they do track the hardware ID, everyone will have a hard time generating accounts for sure.

Do factory reset (phone) or bluestacks (emulator) can bypass this?

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-09-02, 07:51 PM,
I experience this too today. I can't create account even I use different device
2016-09-02, 08:00 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-02, 08:03 PM by paradise.)
Its so sad to know this...

[Image: uHBjoo8.gif]
2016-09-02, 08:00 PM,
I know how to fix it, pm me or smth
2016-09-02, 09:00 PM,
(2016-09-02, 07:39 PM)peacemaker Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 06:22 PM)Eion Wrote: Instagram is taking special measures to counter fraudulent/spam registrations. They are tracing hardware IDs of devices which are used for registration, so even if you use different IP/Proxy and clear cache, they will still detect it and ban you. The reason you are getting this specific error is because Instagram creates the account and immediately bans it. Thus, when you try to create it, it returns either random error or the "Username exists" one. This was rather inevitable, since IG spamming has become so rampant and widespread.

Ouch. That's a huge patch if it's true. Anyways, thank you for taking time explaining everything to me. If they do track the hardware ID, everyone will have a hard time generating accounts for sure.

Do factory reset (phone) or bluestacks (emulator) can bypass this?

Factory reset probably won't work, you will need a completely new device. There are some methods to change device ID but it's a bit complicated (you could Google about it) and BlueStacks or any other known emulators are useless as IG always detects emulator usage and take actions sooner or later.
2016-09-02, 09:08 PM,
What the actual F**K?

I tried to log-in in to my 6 months aged acc.

Tried from Firefox + Proxy = Insta block
iPhone + Safari + Proxy = Insta block
iPhoine + IG App + Proxy = Insta block

How in hell I can access account then if I can't even login from App? :O
2016-09-03, 12:09 AM,
Yup same problem here. Also I lost 16 accounts yesterday pretty much all at once. Most of them were over a year old with each having at least 2,000 followers. Can't make an account today and I've tried every device and VPS I have. Hopefully this is a temporary sweep and things will get back to normal soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 126 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 201 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  [Question] Instagram account leslijs 6 129 2017-10-04, 10:56 PM
Last Post: leslijs
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 142 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 91 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top