Is it Worth it to Build PBN for PPD/Content Locking Niche?
2016-09-29, 10:12 AM,
Have anyone of you tried this? Is it worth it?

It just came to me and I am thinking if it will be worth it or not. Well obviously it is worth it especially if your site is ranking #1 for your KW but the work involve in building PBN is no joke and I might also add the budget needed.

I'm a regular buyer of pbn post in other forum and I see a lot of sellers who doesn't have a quality pbn. They just slap a wordpress site on a expired domain and that's it. They start using it to sell links. So I am thinking of trying out the same strategy if I'm gonna do this to save myself from the hassle of building a PBN.

Any insight is welcome.
2016-09-29, 03:21 PM,
What? I don't get it.

If you have a website that you want/can rank and it will make you money, why not build a proper PBN for a site like that? I built a few PBNs just for those niches.

And regarding sellers, I avoid them nowadays since they promise a lot and they don't deliver as promised - content is bad, domains looks bad, they have A LOT of content there with other links so you lose a lot of power from them... Better build yourself. You can manage it, it's not that expensive, you have all the control.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-09-30 05:10 AM) 
2016-09-30, 01:04 AM,
(2016-09-29, 03:21 PM)Pankage Wrote: What? I don't get it.

If you have a website that you want/can rank and it will make you money, why not build a proper PBN for a site like that? I built a few PBNs just for those niches.

And regarding sellers, I avoid them nowadays since they promise a lot and they don't deliver as promised - content is bad, domains looks bad, they have A LOT of content there with other links so you lose a lot of power from them... Better build yourself. You can manage it, it's not that expensive, you have all the control.

What I mean is if it's worth it to build a PBN for the sole purpose of ranking a ppd/content locking niche for example clash of clans hack.

Can you elaborate what niche did you build PBN on? Is it a whitehat niche?
2016-09-30, 02:10 AM,
(2016-09-30, 01:04 AM)koyworkz Wrote: What I mean is if it's worth it to build a PBN for the sole purpose of ranking a ppd/content locking niche for example clash of clans hack.

Can you elaborate what niche did you build PBN on? Is it a whitehat niche?

I'm totally confused what you don't understand. If you're making money with clash of clans gem generator keyword or whatever, why not build a PBN just for that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Write Comprehensive, In-Depth Content LB'Decoy 13 566 2017-12-05, 10:33 PM
Last Post: specz34
  SKYPE PBN GROUP BRING 1 PBN AND GET 15 LINKS swarup7744 34 1,640 2017-11-30, 02:55 PM
Last Post: swarup7744
  Time To Build Backlink? 5light 4 207 2017-11-29, 11:52 AM
Last Post: mrtim
  Thin Content - Website Killer [Solved] Watt 35 2,032 2017-11-26, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 6 321 2017-11-06, 10:08 PM
Last Post: ArtoAllan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top