Is it Convincing?
2015-09-02, 04:15 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-02, 04:15 AM by Qoins.)
Hello, just saw another member posting a link, So thought yeah, pretty smart way to share link. Hence I thought why not use the same method, to Get some suggesstions.

I am a CPAGrip Publisher, Trying to get into the business for 4.5 days now.

I get 0 clicks, 0 leads of course, But not loosing hopes, since your journey drives me through.

I just wanted to ask, whether I am doing something wrong?

The 2 blogs I made are.

1.http:// genonlinegold.blogspot. in/
2. http:// hclients.blogspot. in/

There is a space before "in" Please, use backspace and paste link since I am not allowed to share links. I nearly spent over 5 hours on each blog, Both those blogs are 100% contribution from CPAElites, since i created with free templates and guides provided by the members. Thanks to all of you.

There is also a Space after "http://"
2015-09-02, 04:41 AM,
No, they don't look convincing at all. But that doesn't matter since you have 0 clicks.
Just ask yourself the same question.
2015-09-02, 04:43 AM,
(2015-09-02, 04:41 AM)lurkingh Wrote: No, they don't look convincing at all. But that doesn't matter since you have 0 clicks.
Just ask yourself the same question.

Yes Sir, I have not been into promoting much, Tried making fake proof videos but sony vegas messes it all u, went through a few threads and looks like social media promoting is also a good idea, was just registering a new facebook account to spam random groups
2015-09-02, 04:55 AM,
My very first niche might look quite similar, but you need a LOT of improvement to be convincing.

My tips on http://genonlinegold.blogspot.in/ :
- There is absolutely no content! Write a couple of paragraphs and make a list with lets say the features.
- Why is the button so boring? Google "download button" and select transparent colour, add that as a button. If you can do an on_mouse_over effect.
- Add a few images for proof
- Change the locker theme! It doesn't suit your niche so why use that one?
- Delete the footer stuff, it needs t be clean and informative!

Good luck!
2015-09-02, 05:01 AM,
(2015-09-02, 04:55 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: My very first niche might look quite similar, but you need a LOT of improvement to be convincing.

My tips on / :
- There is absolutely no content! Write a couple of paragraphs and make a list with lets say the features.
- Why is the button so boring? Google "download button" and select transparent colour, add that as a button. If you can do an on_mouse_over effect.
- Add a few images for proof
- Change the locker theme! It doesn't suit your niche so why use that one?
- Delete the footer stuff, it needs t be clean and informative!

Good luck!

Thanks for all your tips, working on everything you said. Just a few questions.

Download button, you mean change the button to picture?
And from the footer stuff you mean the "Spread the word" and tweet link?
2015-09-02, 06:02 AM,
My suggestion: Use html you can even use a generator template that you can find in this forum.
2015-09-02, 06:04 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-02, 06:05 AM by Qoins.)
Now I did greatly change the website, Please look into it again and give me more tips.

(2015-09-02, 06:02 AM)Gianex Wrote: My suggestion: Use html you can even use a generator template that you can find in this forum.

I just updated it a little, It has greatly changed. Can you check again the genonlinegold
2015-09-02, 06:43 AM,
Your title is only 'Online Generator'? add a better title.

Add more images, more call to action button, proof, you can also add information about the game.
2015-09-02, 07:16 AM,
Aah nice idea , button i dont know how to customise cant find anything on google? Ill do the information about game. But i also cant find any mire proofs online

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top