Is anyone doing FB viral apps nowdays?
2013-12-18, 09:17 AM,
Until last year i one of my fb marketing methods was viral fb apps. You know, find a funny, socking niche and create an app that user must install it to see the content and the app automatically uploads one photo with description on user's wall!

It's very nice because your niche can go viral in NO time. The only problem is that fb deletes very fast those apps when they are starting to bring much traffic. So to avoid this (as much as i could) i was creating 5-10 different apps with the same niche (rotating the app links) so the traffic was being splitted and they last longer in time.

So i am thinking to do it again with much more rotating (about 50 apps for each niche).

As anyone is doing something similar. Is it worthing? Because you need much time to set up all these apps and there is no program or something that can automate this job.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-02 06:20 PM) 
2013-12-18, 11:11 AM,
That'd be pretty interesting, but Facebook would probably still remove it.

[Image: GUjyH7f.jpg]
2013-12-18, 09:50 PM,
(2013-12-18, 11:11 AM)unbeL Wrote: That'd be pretty interesting, but Facebook would probably still remove it.

Of course but not that fast because traffic will be splitted in so many apps
2013-12-18, 09:55 PM,
True that! It's pretty hectic job to automate the work of uploading app, creating it, making it go viral and vice versa. The app gets deleted just way faster than flagged videos on YouTube. I gave up on Facebook viral apps personally, because time is time; once spent it never returns, mate. Good luck with your voyage!

[Image: ZKRPrA3.png]
2013-12-18, 09:58 PM,
(2013-12-18, 09:55 PM)aceyx3 Wrote: True that! It's pretty hectic job to automate the work of uploading app, creating it, making it go viral and vice versa. The app gets deleted just way faster than flagged videos on YouTube. I gave up on Facebook viral apps personally, because time is time; once spent it never returns, mate. Good luck with your voyage!

Yeah :( Much manual job :( If anyone can think any program that he can do to automate less or much this jobs he is welcome :)
2013-12-18, 10:14 PM,
(2013-12-18, 09:58 PM)MF_III Wrote:
(2013-12-18, 09:55 PM)aceyx3 Wrote: True that! It's pretty hectic job to automate the work of uploading app, creating it, making it go viral and vice versa. The app gets deleted just way faster than flagged videos on YouTube. I gave up on Facebook viral apps personally, because time is time; once spent it never returns, mate. Good luck with your voyage!

Yeah :( Much manual job :( If anyone can think any program that he can do to automate less or much this jobs he is welcome :)

You may be missing a trick here so let me explain... if I had the experience of using such Apps and knew there was something that could help the process I would be outsourcing such a tool to be developed and then sell it! think outside the box, why do the monkey work by spreading your App when you can help others actually market their own.

Regards
Hawk
2013-12-19, 12:32 AM,
i have seen a few come up in the past few weeks
i have seen one that would give you 2 week access to post whatever you want
2013-12-19, 01:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-19, 01:08 AM by MF_III.)
(2013-12-18, 10:14 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-12-18, 09:58 PM)MF_III Wrote:

You may be missing a trick here so let me explain... if I had the experience of using such Apps and knew there was something that could help the process I would be outsourcing such a tool to be developed and then sell it! think outside the box, why do the monkey work by spreading your App when you can help others actually market their own.

Regards
Hawk

Haha of course Hawk! I am always thinking to make a program/bot if there is something that i need because other people may need it too! If you noticed in my previous post i asked already if anyone know to automate any part of this job ;) I am already looking for that! I will have it for personal use first and if i decided to sell, i will do it for sure!

So any programer who can do this please PM me to provide more details
2013-12-19, 01:14 AM,
I tried roating facebook apps, but when facebook delete/disable one app , all apps that use same url directory will be banned or disabled. It is hard to work with apps in Facebook now. And facebook will disable your account if you create a lot of apps for spamming.
2013-12-19, 01:27 AM,
you need 100-200 PVAs so thats at least a $100-$200 investment.
1 app per pva.

and then hopefully you go viral.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 179 20,183 Yesterday, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Fouradi123
  about FB page reviews and likes keko0o 2 69 2017-09-15, 12:57 AM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas
  What kind of FB accounts are you using now? NewTT 5 326 2017-09-05, 08:52 AM
Last Post: JonyW
  Anyone running trial campaigns on FB? NewTT 2 98 2017-09-03, 11:48 AM
Last Post: offer494
  Ask FB coolest method someone use efrizzz 1 209 2017-08-08, 10:54 AM
Last Post: epalyou

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB