Is anyone Attending Affiliate Summit? (CPAlead hiphop video now live)
2013-12-06, 06:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-06, 06:46 AM by CPALead.)
Hi Everyone,

We'd like to know if any Affiliates will be attending Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas?

If so, we'd love to know and potentially host you at one of our events.

Las Vegas is our backyard and doing like this is one of the ways we like to say thank you. We're all real people here and there's a lot to say about being able to meet someone and work together on a personal level or just head out for the evening and have fun.

Please post here if you're attending, even if not looking to visit CPAlead. This way we'll all know who is showing up and this allows members to connect with each other.

Peter

PS/Update: Please feel free to check out our new homepage, we've included some photos of Affiliates, parties and events such as Affiliate Summit

We've had a lot of requests to include the music video from Chamillionaire that CPAlead was in and we're doing that as well :)

For those of you who haven't seen it, here is a look. This is from one of the parties we threw where we flew in Affiliates from around the globe and had Chamillionaire play live.

The more recent parties and photos are up on our homepage. We've made sure to fly in different affiliates every 2-3 months :)

We're also excited that this video has now had more than 1 million views! :)

Hoping that this Affiliate Summit is a great one for everyone!
Peter
Latest Thanks - View all

Gunslinger(2013-12-08 09:22 AM) 

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-12-06, 07:11 AM,
I will not be attending :(
Have a good time to everyone who goes!

btw im first :P
Latest Thanks - View all

bengetcom(2013-12-07 02:12 AM) 
2013-12-06, 07:22 AM,
i would love to attend that event but its way too far lol :D
2013-12-06, 08:40 AM,
Same as !, would love to attend but it's far far away from where i am right now :S :( Would love to see some photos/videos of it tho!
2013-12-06, 08:52 AM,
Won't be attending but this is really nice event as far as i can read from the above post
2013-12-06, 10:26 AM,
Sorry to miss you guys who can't attend, we'll be certain to snap some photos and share.

For anyone interested in attending, here is the official URL http://www.affiliatesummit.com/

Its really great to have events that are for the CPA community.

2013-12-06, 09:30 PM,
I wish I could, but I'm in the UK :(
2013-12-07, 01:30 PM,
Would it help anyone if you had a 50% coupon for floor exhibit prices? Does that make a difference?

Whether you're CPAlead publishers or not, I think its a great show that can be of benefit to anyone in this space. Perhaps we can negotiate and pay for an exclusive rate for Elites members at a future show. CPAlead is doing the same or our own publishers and I'd be happy to weigh in to help members here who aren't part of our network (although I won't complain if you try CPAlead for those who aren't. Had to mention it).

So does that help or is it more a travel issue?

2013-12-07, 02:07 PM,
It's more of a travel issue for me personally, I live in the UK. Otherwise I would have loved to have gone. Sure I would have learnt loads, as well as having a great time!
2013-12-08, 01:53 AM,
Ok, makes sense. Good info here.

We have an open line of communication with the event planners. Sounds like there is a lot of interest from the UK. I think it would make sense to host an event there since it would be a lot easier for everyone in Europe to visit as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 22 966 1 hour ago
Last Post: zamnajali
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 1 100 2017-10-16, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,477 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 220 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 89 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top