Is a Niche really Saturated? And what is Saturated anyway?
2013-11-02, 06:15 AM,
Hi People, I am Caesar and I basically started doing CPA/PPD around 3 years ago, I am from the UK and started off using the age old Movies and TV Shows Niches, I managed to earn over £900 with those Niches, you might think it is a lot or you might think it is a little but that depends on how much YOU are earning, but my point is I didn't know anything about ranking Videos or getting Traffic at the time, but I still managed to earn a chunk of cash from a so called saturated Niche. Granted I have gone on to greener Pastures now and I have learned all about Ranking Videos, SEO and Traffic but I still hear the same old story... People say all the time that certain Niches are SATURATED! Well are they really?

You probably think I have the answer to that question since I posted this thread, well I perhaps do, but I want to answer the other question first, which is... What is Saturated anyway?

The Dictionary definition is sat·u·rat·ed (sch-rtd)
adj.
Unable to hold or contain more; full.

So basically people are saying that certain Niches will not hold anymore earning potential in that context, so we are mearly dealing with numbers here, which brings me back to the answer of the first question.

Certain Niches are SATURATED! Well are they really?

Well it's all about numbers, in other words the amount of People filling in Surveys etc. You need to understand something, on this fragile Planet we call Earth, there are over 7 Billion People, now just think about the scale of that, Seven BILLION!!! And over 2 Billion of those People use the Internet and this number grows every single day as new people are coming on to using the Internet, so that's a potential 2 BILLION People (and more each day) who could see your Landing Page for your Niche that is apparently saturated!

Now imagine a small percentage of those 2 Billion+ People filled in one of your Surveys every day, you would be rich!

So my answer to the question is NO!

I admit that there is competition in such Niches, but that's not a great problem if you try your best and rise above them, I usually work along the premise of an old saying...

"If you throw enough S**t at a Wall, eventually something will stick!"

This means that if you work at it hard enough, you can make something of it.

So next time somebody asks Aren't certain Niches SATURATED?

You can probably say NO to them.

So the reason I made this Thread is because I just wanted to get that off my chest and to let you all know that I am here to help, I can provide you with everything you need to earn some good Money, just check my Signature for more information and thanks for taking time to read this Thread.
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2015-07-22 04:16 AM) - NiNSHUU -(2013-11-09 09:56 PM) alexparris(2013-11-09 03:05 AM) Velocity(2013-11-08 08:15 PM) AIMind(2013-11-02 02:46 PM) Hynnix(2013-11-02 08:17 AM) mikederoo(2013-11-02 06:18 AM) 
2013-11-02, 06:18 AM,
Good explained i think its true :) thank!
2013-11-02, 07:02 AM,
You can make money in any niche, no matter how saturated it is. Its much harder though to compete with well established sites and individuals in niches though, which is why it is sometimes best to pick a less saturated niche. Although you may be able to earn money in saturated niches, more often that not it isn't a lot compared to one that isn't as saturated and it takes a lot more time and effort.
2013-11-02, 08:01 AM,
(2013-11-02, 07:02 AM)MoneyKing Wrote: You can make money in any niche, no matter how saturated it is. Its much harder though to compete with well established sites and individuals in niches though, which is why it is sometimes best to pick a less saturated niche. Although you may be able to earn money in saturated niches, more often that not it isn't a lot compared to one that isn't as saturated and it takes a lot more time and effort.

Well said and very true, but like I said, you work hard at it, you can make something of it.
2013-11-02, 09:16 AM,
There are some saturated niches which you can't monetize actually.

Example of saturated niche: FIFA 2006 (can't monetize at all)
Example of a hot niche: FIFA 2014

The same with movies. It's much easier to monetize with a newly released than those 20 years old movies like Terminator 2, because everyone has already watched it before.

Niches like: Paypal Money Adder, Facebook Profile Hack, and such shits will never get saturated because there will always be a new fools who believe that it's possible to hack Paypal or Facebook. These niches can be extremely profitable once you rank them.
2013-11-02, 02:23 PM,
Unsaturated niches are hard to find, but mostly you can bank in saturated niches if you know how to rank it and maintain it on 1st position.
2013-11-02, 03:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-02, 03:42 PM by caesar.)
(2013-11-02, 09:16 AM)OutOfContract Wrote: There are some saturated niches which you can't monetize actually.

The same with movies. It's much easier to monetize with a newly released than those 20 years old movies like Terminator 2, because everyone has already watched it before.

Niches like: Paypal Money Adder, Facebook Profile Hack, and such shits will never get saturated because there will always be a new fools who believe that it's possible to hack Paypal or Facebook. These niches can be extremely profitable once you rank them.

Maybe you could monetize FIFA 2006 in some way other than YouTube or Google?

Old Movies could be possible if you refer to them as classic Movies and have a website of classic Movies, that could work.

And Money Adders and Profile stuff work well yeah.

(2013-11-02, 02:23 PM)IndeXer Wrote: Unsaturated niches are hard to find, but mostly you can bank in saturated niches if you know how to rank it and maintain it on 1st position.

Very true, again just work at it.
2013-11-02, 05:57 PM,
(2013-11-02, 09:16 AM)OutOfContract Wrote: There are some saturated niches which you can't monetize actually.

It's not that FIFA 2006 is saturated, in fact nobody even tries to monetize with it so there's no competition. It's just so outdated. Facebook Profile Hack is getting pretty saturated and so are other things like Paypal Money Adder. You will always be able to make money with them, but it'll be a lot harder compared to a niche that isn't as competitive. I try my best to avoid the common ones.
Latest Thanks - View all

CPALead(2013-11-09 07:27 AM) 
2013-11-07, 09:22 AM,
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

Saturated niche:
Advantage: many people are looking for it, can make you good money with good ranking, easy to find
Disadvantage: high competition, difficult to rank

Unsaturated niche:
Advantage: low to no competition, can be ranked easily, no flagging etc.
Disadvantage: not so many people looking for it, not so much money can be made as with saturated one
2013-11-07, 09:28 AM,
You explained this really well.

Nice thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,865 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 522 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  how to reach a large scale affiliater for tech niche? ZSubmitter 2 91 2017-09-14, 10:31 AM
Last Post: biocryol77
  Multi niche site opinions ? verton 8 205 2017-09-04, 12:03 AM
Last Post: verton
  Question about a single niche site Project_Leader 10 257 2017-08-28, 05:20 PM
Last Post: botmaker111

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top