Is YouTube auto removing anyone elses videos more often now?
2018-07-07, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-07, 10:19 PM by vvent.)
Hey, I normally upload around 1 video a day on a multitude of accounts with little issues. Today, I had three YouTubes on three seperate accounts (and three separate niches) get removed from YouTube after about an hour. I was using the "hack" keyword in title, but I have done this the past 2 weeks with no issue.

The email I received:

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video "VIDEOHERE" was flagged for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines. We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.

Video content restrictions
It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content to YouTube. If the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed. Tags should only be placed in the appropriate tag section and not in the description.
Share This Thread :

2018-07-08, 02:03 AM,
it is auto review bot. If you think your videos don't violate community guidelines you can appeal, real human will review again and bring your videos back.