Is Weed Safe And Should It Be Legalized
2015-01-09, 03:35 PM,
There was a discussion going on yesterday which actually gave me the idea for this section, some users were debating on (weed) and it's effects and stuff. isoz made a pretty good point that over in Amsterdam the younger kids don't care much for weed due to it being such an already known subject, I guess because it's readily available already it takes away the thrill of even doing it, I actually think this was a pretty smart move on the countries behalf. Weed can cause issues for some but not everyone, what are your thoughts regarding this.
2015-01-09, 09:56 PM,
Nobody died from weed but people die every day in world from cigarettes. The reason why most of governments won't legalize it because cannabis can heal cancer and many other diseases. It could bring big loss of profits to pharmaceutical Industry.
Latest Thanks - View all

Luciano(2015-01-21 03:19 AM) MrQQ(2015-01-10 11:49 PM) 
2015-01-09, 10:31 PM,
hey im not against weed at all its good for medical practices and a natural drug but when weak minded teens with no education gets there hand on weed freely thats when shit goes wrong, hey ive seen doumentarys of little kids using weed to fight there disease, good on them.

source:

Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2015-01-21 09:51 AM) 
2015-01-09, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 12:40 AM by isoz.)
(2015-01-09, 10:31 PM)Conley18 Wrote: hey im not against weed at all its good for medical practices and a natural drug but when weak minded teens with no education gets there hand on weed freely thats when shit goes wrong, hey ive seen doumentarys of little kids using weed to fight there disease, good on them.

source:

CNN should not be a source. You can give a kid a kilo of weed, he will not overdose and he will not be addicted.
Alcohol is more dangerous than weed, the only thing weed MAY lead to is the habit of smoking, I started smoking cigarrets after I was done with weed and thats because in most countries we mix weed with cigarret tobacco therefore exposing us to the cigarret addictive chemicals unknowingly.

(2015-01-09, 03:35 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: There was a discussion going on yesterday which actually gave me the idea for this section, some users were debating on (weed) and it's effects and stuff. isoz made a pretty good point that over in Amsterdam the younger kids don't care much for weed due to it being such an already known subject, I guess because it's readily available already it takes away the thrill of even doing it, I actually think this was a pretty smart move on the countries behalf. Weed can cause issues for some but not everyone, what are your thoughts regarding this.

That's right but look, the Amsterdam situation is not a role model to anyone, infact it's pretty fucking broken regarding laws and politics, did you know its 'legal' or 'tolerable' to smoke and sell weed in coffee shops but it's illegal for the coffee shops to grow weed or buy weed from a source, it doesn't even make sense, it's like you sell bread but you cant produce bread or buy bread from someone else, but you still sell it lol, so thats where the lines get blurred, it's a paradox. In my country, Portugal, we decriminalized the consumption and possession (to a certain limit) of drugs, it's not OK to do drugs but it is not a crime either and instead of putting you in jail you get help from a professional.

As for the topic, it's totally safe to smoke weed, it should be legalized for the jobs it creates, the economy, the people it helps and of course to end the old mentality stigma around it.
There is not enough long term studies to determine if it can be bad for you in the long term, so as far as it goes it's safe. Regarding Conley18 insisting it can be gateway drug to other heavier drugs, there has been enough studies that show that marijuana is a 'terminus' drug rather than a 'gateway' one. New evidence suggests that marijuana can function as an "exit drug" helping people reduce or eliminate their use of more harmful drugs by easing withdrawal symptoms.
Latest Thanks - View all

Conley18(2015-01-10 01:43 AM) 
2015-01-10, 01:53 AM,
(2015-01-09, 11:59 PM)isoz Wrote:
(2015-01-09, 10:31 PM)Conley18 Wrote: hey im not against weed at all its good for medical practices and a natural drug but when weak minded teens with no education gets there hand on weed freely thats when shit goes wrong, hey ive seen doumentarys of little kids using weed to fight there disease, good on them.

source:

CNN should not be a source. You can give a kid a kilo of weed, he will not overdose and he will not be addicted.
Alcohol is more dangerous than weed, the only thing weed MAY lead to is the habit of smoking, I started smoking cigarrets after I was done with weed and thats because in most countries we mix weed with cigarret tobacco therefore exposing us to the cigarret addictive chemicals unknowingly.

(2015-01-09, 03:35 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: There was a discussion going on yesterday which actually gave me the idea for this section, some users were debating on (weed) and it's effects and stuff. isoz made a pretty good point that over in Amsterdam the younger kids don't care much for weed due to it being such an already known subject, I guess because it's readily available already it takes away the thrill of even doing it, I actually think this was a pretty smart move on the countries behalf. Weed can cause issues for some but not everyone, what are your thoughts regarding this.

That's right but look, the Amsterdam situation is not a role model to anyone, infact it's pretty fucking broken regarding laws and politics, did you know its 'legal' or 'tolerable' to smoke and sell weed in coffee shops but it's illegal for the coffee shops to grow weed or buy weed from a source, it doesn't even make sense, it's like you sell bread but you cant produce bread or buy bread from someone else, but you still sell it lol, so thats where the lines get blurred, it's a paradox. In my country, Portugal, we decriminalized the consumption and possession (to a certain limit) of drugs, it's not OK to do drugs but it is not a crime either and instead of putting you in jail you get help from a professional.

As for the topic, it's totally safe to smoke weed, it should be legalized for the jobs it creates, the economy, the people it helps and of course to end the old mentality stigma around it.
There is not enough long term studies to determine if it can be bad for you in the long term, so as far as it goes it's safe. Regarding Conley18 insisting it can be gateway drug to other heavier drugs, there has been enough studies that show that marijuana is a 'terminus' drug rather than a 'gateway' one. New evidence suggests that marijuana can function as an "exit drug" helping people reduce or eliminate their use of more harmful drugs by easing withdrawal symptoms.

hmm legalized for medical practices but for recreational practices is bad with legalization comes a lot of sellers in public who will sell you stuff that you never know what your getting or adding to the drugs doing more harm to yourself than you know of and from what i read your addiction to ciggarettes started from mixing stuff with weed to make it better?

PS: people who sells drugs want you to get addicted to it somehow.
2015-01-10, 02:00 AM,
Yes weed is safe (lots of awesome bc bud here on the west coast)
However you shouldn't smoke it every day - I smoked it for a whole week every day and it ruined my productivity
Latest Thanks - View all

jerrycash213(2015-01-10 02:07 AM) 
2015-01-10, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 02:09 AM by isoz.)
(2015-01-10, 01:53 AM)Conley18 Wrote:
(2015-01-09, 11:59 PM)isoz Wrote:

source:

hmm legalized for medical practices but for recreational practices is bad with legalization comes a lot of sellers in public who will sell you stuff that you never know what your getting or adding to the drugs doing more harm to yourself than you know of and from what i read your addiction to ciggarettes started from mixing stuff with weed to make it better?

PS: people who sells drugs want you to get addicted to it somehow.

It's not mixing 'stuff' you just mix the normal cigarret tobacco to give it a shape and for it to burn better, if you only put weed it will be a stronger high and it wont burn as good.
And, if its legalized you wont be able to sell or buy in public, its sold in stores like any other normal item you buy in the store... Thats how it is anywhere where its legalized. You legalize to avoid the drug dealers...
Latest Thanks - View all

Conley18(2015-01-10 08:53 AM) 
2015-01-10, 05:44 AM,
It's safe to smoke weed but not safe when one is addicted. In other words stay away from weed if you're not smoking for inspiration cos it either boosts your creativity or mares it.
2015-01-10, 11:29 PM,
Nope,Weed is shit ,start drinking fruit juice and live happily & close to mother nature.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2015-01-21 09:54 AM) 

[Image: hawk-5.png]
2015-01-10, 11:34 PM,
(2015-01-10, 11:29 PM)rpkrocks Wrote: Nope,Weed is shit ,start drinking fruit juice and live happily & close to mother nature.

what if im in a place that weed grows naturally and a fire starts there with lightning and i inhail the weed smoke, cant get any closer to mother nature than that lol
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2015-01-21 09:54 AM) isoz(2015-01-10 11:53 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it safe to donate blood DanaCr 13 421 2017-11-04, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Weed Smokers in IM sorsabata 12 404 2017-07-23, 10:56 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  Weed Vs Alcohol omoss20 18 504 2017-07-08, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Aftab
  Should gambling be legalized? shahanavaasu 11 417 2017-05-19, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Itias
  Raw: Mexican Marines Raid 'El Chapo' Safe House DutchPride 3 790 2016-03-11, 10:30 AM
Last Post: SiriusBlack

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top