Is This Even Possible?
2014-02-22, 08:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-22, 08:20 AM by Mr_Rim.)
Hello Elites

Problem
I am in the process of making my own niche. The problem that i have ran into is when the user downloads my file. The way my niche works is to have a unique download for each person that downloads it. For example, you go to the store and pay for a drink and the clerk gives you a receipt with your info on it and no one else. If this was applied to PPD, is even even possible? I know you have to upload a file and lock your file. But is it only limited to that?

Goal
In context with the example above, the user will buy a "product" and be brought to the link where they must complete the survey/offer to download this "receipt" that is unique to the user.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any tips or insight on this please post it up here Smile
2014-02-22, 09:18 AM,
Sorry I can't help you but that's a nice whitehat niche ;)
2014-02-22, 09:26 AM,
(2014-02-22, 09:18 AM)Syberpro Wrote: Sorry I can't help you but that's a nice whitehat niche ;)

Yeah i tried to make the question as simple as i could Cool. But no problem thanks for the post
2014-02-23, 12:09 AM,
Some CPA/PPD companies such as CPALead have a redirect to url, so you can send params such as nickname etc using POST/GET methods for PHP and using that data generate a file unique to user.Or you could just use $.ajax inside jQuery which would get called on same button as showLocker(); ( or any other func which shows widget) and that way generate a file for user.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top