Is RevenYou legit? PPI Networks?
2014-01-31, 06:52 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-31, 06:53 AM by TheNexus.)
Hello friends :) !

I have been using RevenYou and it get me great rates, but I cant trust them, I saw some proof payments on Google but they are $80-$300 and If i transfer all my niches to RevenYou they will earn $200-$300/day so I am not sure if they can handle big payouts.

Also Media-Kings is great because of NET-15 and they can handle big payouts but their rates are not that good.

What do you think I can do? Do you trust RevenYou? I will try using BetterInstaller :)
Latest Thanks - View all

crdn82(2014-03-30 07:47 AM) 
2014-02-02, 03:20 AM,
i also heard great stuff about revenyou they have better payouts maybe you have to try and results will show you thats my strategy!

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2014-02-02, 04:26 AM,
(2014-01-31, 06:52 AM)MauroSicard Wrote: Hello friends :) !

I have been using RevenYou and it get me great rates, but I cant trust them, I saw some proof payments on Google but they are $80-$300 and If i transfer all my niches to RevenYou they will earn $200-$300/day so I am not sure if they can handle big payouts.

Also Media-Kings is great because of NET-15 and they can handle big payouts but their rates are not that good.

What do you think I can do? Do you trust RevenYou? I will try using BetterInstaller :)

Where do you see rates for Media-Kings ?
2014-02-02, 08:50 PM,

Revenyou is a fraud website and they are not paying to anyone..I have the reason to say this..Some of my friends and i started working on revenyou a month ago just to give it a try..But thankfully we did not divert all our traffic to them

And Guess
what they did

They blocked all the accounts once the payment is due.. by sending the following message ..I am really thankful that i did not trust them fully and kept my traffic on CPA offers otherwise, me and my friends would have screwed themselves

Hi,

After deep internal investigation of your account at RevenYou.com we found violations of our distribution agreement.
We can't support any fraud activity on our platform. It is strictly prohibited to create fake installs on RevenYou.com.

Due to these violations of our policy your account has been blocked immediately and all payments will be withheld.

RevenYou Risk Management Team
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-04-01 01:31 PM) 

[Image: ZsChua4.jpg]

2014-02-03, 12:12 AM,
(2014-02-02, 08:50 PM)Îñçrëdìßlê Wrote:

Revenyou is a fraud website and they are not paying to anyone..I have the reason to say this..Some of my friends and i started working on revenyou a month ago just to give it a try..But thankfully we did not divert all our traffic to them

And Guess
what they did

They blocked all the accounts once the payment is due.. by sending the following message ..I am really thankful that i did not trust them fully and kept my traffic on CPA offers otherwise, me and my friends would have screwed themselves

Hi,

After deep internal investigation of your account at RevenYou.com we found violations of our distribution agreement.
We can't support any fraud activity on our platform. It is strictly prohibited to create fake installs on RevenYou.com.

Due to these violations of our policy your account has been blocked immediately and all payments will be withheld.

Wow, Thanks for the info bro, yesterday I spoke with my account manager Tamar and she said that today he will send my a instant payment of the money I earned with them to show me they are legit, but I only try them a few so its a tiny payment of $65.

Thanks for the info, I wont work with them.
2014-02-03, 03:03 AM,
I'm glad I haven't tried them. I was almost sure they are a fraud company and now here is the evidence.
2014-02-03, 03:50 PM,
Hey guys, get this. Actually, they paid me always on time. No issues so far. Thousands of dollars.
2014-02-03, 08:03 PM,
(2014-02-03, 03:50 PM)Gedeon Wrote: Hey guys, get this. Actually, they paid me always on time. No issues so far. Thousands of dollars.

Good for you. Maybe it's because you're using whitehat niches and you're not renaming the files after you upload them?
2014-02-04, 09:49 PM,
Most of the fraud we block is because of fake installs and not because of traffic sources.

We are a legit company and we pay our legit publisher legit money for legit installs.
That's it.
If you want to send legit traffic, join us.
If you want to send fraud traffic, there are many other networks...

Hi CPVAST
There is no problem with renaming the files. you can see in our T&C exactly what kind of niches are prohibited.
2014-02-04, 09:52 PM,
(2014-02-03, 12:12 AM)MauroSicard Wrote:
(2014-02-02, 08:50 PM)Îñçrëdìßlê Wrote:

And Guess
what they did

Hi,

Wow, Thanks for the info bro, yesterday I spoke with my account manager Tamar and she said that today he will send my a instant payment of the money I earned with them to show me they are legit, but I only try them a few so its a tiny payment of $65.

Thanks for the info, I wont work with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  legit site to unlock iphone? Fierce 17 884 2017-04-09, 07:48 PM
Last Post: vans1997
  For an online landing page generator for CPA/PPI need suggestions Alexander 18 2,101 2014-07-14, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Alexander
  anyone still earning with PPI? Fierce 12 1,308 2014-03-06, 02:33 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  Ultimate Battle between CPA Networks! Blog2Show 42 3,695 2014-02-05, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Blog2Show
  What do you think about PPI? Hubert115 7 758 2013-10-18, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top