Is PPI work like this?
2015-04-11, 01:45 PM,
I don't really understand PPI, is it like CPA? if someone download your file you earn? but the only different is PPI don't require the user to finish any survey?

I mean, I am promoting cr@ck software and it's bad on CPA so I want to try PPI, but I don't understand what PPI is, I read some and it just says, Someone visit your website and install the program then you will earn up to $0.50 - $1.00. So, to earn I have to make an installer for the cr@ck software I am promoting using PPI network software, then if my user install this cr@ck software I will earn? or the PPI network will give us list of installer/application and then we will promote it and if users install it that's were we will earn?

That's all, if I am wrong and misunderstood PPI, I am really sorry, if you won't mind can you please explain PPI for me?
2015-04-11, 02:04 PM,
PPI - pay per install
PPI networks are providing you a software or a landing page with a software that needs to be downloaded. At each install of that software you get $.
2015-04-11, 02:23 PM,
(2015-04-11, 02:04 PM)CrsTos Wrote: PPI - pay per install
PPI networks are providing you a software or a landing page with a software that needs to be downloaded. At each install of that software you get $.

I see, so if I register to PPI I will choose advertiser? what is the good PPI network out there?
2015-04-11, 06:14 PM,
(2015-04-11, 02:47 PM)Raneni Wrote:
(2015-04-11, 01:45 PM)urielD3 Wrote: I don't really understand PPI, is it like CPA? if someone download your file you earn? but the only different is PPI don't require the user to finish any survey?

I mean, I am promoting cr@ck software and it's bad on CPA so I want to try PPI, but I don't understand what PPI is, I read some and it just says, Someone visit your website and install the program then you will earn up to $0.50 - $1.00. So, to earn I have to make an installer for the cr@ck software I am promoting using PPI network software, then if my user install this cr@ck software I will earn? or the PPI network will give us list of installer/application and then we will promote it and if users install it that's were we will earn?

That's all, if I am wrong and misunderstood PPI, I am really sorry, if you won't mind can you please explain PPI for me?

Well, firstly, I will tell you that PPI is easier than CPA. Why? Well, in PPI, you don't have to make a LP, because usually, the network gives you a nice LP. Then, PPI is free, so the user will install a thing, but won't have to pay for it. So, the conversion can be higher, because there's no survey nor something to pay. But, the highest revenue for an install is usually 2$.

In PPI, USA is the king, because the 2$ installs are possible only from there.

If you want to talk further about this, please send me a PM with your Skype.

Okay, send you my skype thank you for answering
2015-04-11, 07:43 PM,
Also, on PPI some networks are giving a direct download link for your installer. - so this increases the conversion. Also you cand change the installers name to be related to your niche.

But let me be straight, overall PPI is 3 times easier than CPA but also you earn 3 times ore more less than CPA.
2015-04-11, 07:56 PM,
As others said PPI pays when the users install the networks software. You can provide the users what they wanted or just leave blank. If you are providing the stuff to users you can use some networks trust so that you will not be banned. I am testing PPI and is working great. You can also try.
2015-04-12, 08:11 AM,
Ohh, that's WH and BH also, well, that make things easier, I don't really care about it's rate, as long as it pays, it's better than never. Thanks for answering everyone :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are best PPI network? Pirata 9 460 2017-11-24, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Pirata
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 380 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  PPI Recommend ? warrensandre25 3 139 2017-09-14, 12:55 AM
Last Post: warrensandre25
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 372 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 153 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top