Is Lack of Money Excuse to do Affiliate marketing?
2017-07-15, 02:37 AM,
Do you think is a lack of money an excuse guys to not do affiliate marketing?

because I've lost money and now I don't have much money left.

With how much money did you start affiliate marketing ?
2017-07-15, 02:53 AM,
Started from 0. Like most ppl I know that do aff marketing.
I can agree, I started it because of lack of the money, but with time it turns into something different (passion I guess) Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-07-15, 02:58 AM,
(2017-07-15, 02:53 AM)DrKent Wrote: Started from 0. Like most ppl I know that do aff marketing.
I can agree, I started it because of lack of the money, but with time it turns into something different (passion I guess) Cool

great man!!

can I ask you how could I start again from 0 ? is spam the only way ?
2017-07-15, 03:53 AM,
If you are just starting, spam is the best way to start if you don't have a any previous knowledge in more complex ways of promotion (FB ads, SEO, Ranking on YT, Instagram) or IM (Internet Marketing) in general.

Once you make your landing and you are excited with it, I can suggest you to spam some comments on YT. That feeling when you got the first lead is inexplicable and at that moment you'll think "Its working and I just earn my first $ (for some in life) online". It will motivate you so much to scale that (to earn more) and you'll most likely have few sleepless nights excited brainstorming some methods/niches ideas. That energy is powerful and you can use it to learn some more complex ways of promotion that contains a lot of details that you should take care of.

If you just start CPA/IM and thinking, let me try SEO and you start with it. Since SEO needs a time to show results, ppl that start with it they are wondering is this/that right thing to do in seo all of the time and they are lost in process without not having results (leads) and theirs motivation drop and they left the whole thing. Motivation is the key.

To sum all the above, start with spamming then use that motivation/+ energy from first lead to learn some more complicated things. Motivation+trial and error+hard work+focus+patience are all ingredients of a success.
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-07-16 04:13 AM) Padfoot(2017-07-15 07:02 AM) DEADZ(2017-07-15 05:31 AM) 

BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-07-15, 05:10 AM,
Money shouldn't be an excuse for starting or succeeding in any any business. Besides money, you have another currency, that is "Time". Put in the time to pave the road towards the end result you are seeking.

Keep in mind,Money is just a shortcut to the end result, not the only way.
2017-07-15, 05:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-15, 05:14 AM by vincenzot_t.)
(2017-07-15, 03:53 AM)DrKent Wrote: If you are just starting, spam is the best way to start if you don't have a any previous knowledge in more complex ways of promotion (FB ads, SEO, Ranking on YT, Instagram) or IM (Internet Marketing) in general.

Once you make your landing and you are excited with it, I can suggest you to spam some comments on YT. That feeling when you got the first lead is inexplicable and at that moment you'll think "Its working and I just earn my first $ (for some in life) online". It will motivate you so much to scale that (to earn more) and you'll most likely have few sleepless nights excited brainstorming some methods/niches ideas. That energy is powerful and you can use it to learn some more complex ways of promotion that contains a lot of details that you should take care of.

If you just start CPA/IM and thinking, let me try SEO and you start with it. Since SEO needs a time to show results, ppl that start with it they are wondering is this/that right thing to do in seo all of the time and they are lost in process without not having results (leads) and theirs motivation drop and they left the whole thing. Motivation is the key.

To sum all the above, start with spamming then use that motivation/+ energy from first lead to learn some more complicated things. Motivation+trial and error+hard work+focus+patience are all ingredients of a success.

Thanks.

I know how to use clickbank , little of SEO and how to rank a video on youtube.

I'm thinking to open new youtube account and do video reviews for IM products as affiliate.

For SEO I want to try opening a store with amazon links.

Also for clickbanks I know that posting directly a link can get you banned. So it would be better to create a Landing (Wix offers you for free right ? ) and redirect people from landing to affiliate offers with a button ?

I can create fake Fb girls accouns. Can I try to redirect people from fb girl account to landing page then to adult affiliate offer? Does crack revenue allow that?
2017-07-15, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-15, 05:34 AM by DrKent.)
(2017-07-15, 05:12 AM)vincenzot_t Wrote: Thanks.

I'm thinking to open new youtube account and do video reviews for IM products as affiliate.

Also for clickbanks I know that posting directly a link can get you banned. So it would be better to create a Landing (Wix offers you for free right ? ) and redirect people from landing to affiliate offers with a button ?

I can create fake Fb girls accouns. Can I try to redirect people from fb girl account to landing page then to adult affiliate offer? Does crack revenue allow that?

Good, you have some knowledge already.

"I'm thinking to open new youtube account and do video reviews for IM products as affiliate."

Sounds like a great plan.

"Also for clickbanks I know that posting directly a link can get you banned. So it would be better to create a Landing (Wix offers you for free right ? ) and redirect people from landing to affiliate offers with a button ?"

If you want to go "free" on this one, yes, you can use Wix or Weebly with button redirection.

"I can create fake Fb girls accouns. Can I try to redirect people from fb girl account to landing page then to adult affiliate offer? Does crack revenue allow that?"

No use of that account. I tried that looong ago and my acc hit 5k friends in no time. Most of them are Asian ppl that care only for your... and there are few old USA ppl that again care only for... you know. They don't want to fill offers, they want you to turn on your web cam and show them your... That's mine experience, maybe you have some twists on this but its hard to convert anyway. GL Cool

2017-07-16, 04:05 AM,
(2017-07-15, 05:31 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-07-15, 05:12 AM)vincenzot_t Wrote: Thanks.

Good, you have some knowledge already.

"I'm thinking to open new youtube account and do video reviews for IM products as affiliate."

Sounds like a great plan.

"Also for clickbanks I know that posting directly a link can get you banned. So it would be better to create a Landing (Wix offers you for free right ? ) and redirect people from landing to affiliate offers with a button ?"

If you want to go "free" on this one, yes, you can use Wix or Weebly with button redirection.

"I can create fake Fb girls accouns. Can I try to redirect people from fb girl account to landing page then to adult affiliate offer? Does crack revenue allow that?"

No use of that account. I tried that looong ago and my acc hit 5k friends in no time. Most of them are Asian ppl that care only for your... and there are few old USA ppl that again care only for... you know. They don't want to fill offers, they want you to turn on your web cam and show them your... That's mine experience, maybe you have some twists on this but its hard to convert anyway. GL Cool

Thanks for SEO I think best way is youtube, I can promote WSO's or clickbank or jvzoo affiliate products with videos reviews.

Also for Wix landing page, so just redirect people on the landing and in the call to action button I just paste the cloacked url ? Just to be sure the affiliate network doesn't ban my account :)

Ok so for girls I should not try it ? Isn't better to monetize it and get people signup to free cam offer?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 199 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Sports Supplements Affiliate Programs - Any experience? Mr. Burnham 1 91 2017-12-03, 12:39 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 233 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  LOOKING FOR ITALIAN AFFILIATE MARKETER zakka33 0 84 2017-11-21, 12:01 AM
Last Post: zakka33
  Affiliate Network With More Geo's for Weight Loss Niche Ghettoweed 5 221 2017-11-17, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top