Is It Worth Upgrading to VIP Legends ?
2014-01-08, 02:30 AM,
Hi guys ! First of all I want to say that I really like this community and its content is valuable and helpful, no need to say that the members are great.

But, like my title says, is it worth paying those 30$ and upgrading to VIP Legends ?
I mean, I'm really tired of looking through hundreds of posts and to search for clues that would help me with the problem I'm trying to solve.
I mean, is the Legend Area a place where all the tutorials and methods go straight to the point ? Did you feel like a BIG help when you upgraded to Legends in the first place ?
Thank you, I would really appreciate an honest answer from the users that already paid for this.

I'll respect any reply I get.

[Image: banner_468x60.gif]
2014-01-08, 02:32 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-08, 02:34 AM by Pankage.)
Why don't you decide? You can still browse that section, see the thread tittles and invest if you think that it would be good for you.

I would suggest that you don't upgrade right away. Try making money with the "free" stuff that's shared here. I would hate to see you investing money into upgrade and then doing nothing. If you try the stuff that is shared for all users and actually make money, you'll feel good. After, when you get some basic knowledge and you need something to get your game up, upgrade. My opinion.
2014-01-08, 02:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-08, 02:42 AM by TheVBScripter.)
Is it worth to upgrade to VIP Legends? YES.
Honestly? Yes!
Do I get paid if you upgrade? No, so trust me and here is what I think of it Grin

It's the best investment I've ever made.
Things I like that it's worth the money:
- great threads about problems I faced in my "carreer"
- amazing French niches that'll bring you a lot of money if set-up properly
- Hawk Eye & Legends' best secrets
- Best ranking strategies for beginners and for advanced users
- Discussion's that are worth participating
- etc..

I do recommend to buy VIP Legends, you'll not regret that!
2014-01-08, 02:42 AM,
(2014-01-08, 02:32 AM)Pankage Wrote: Why don't you decide? You can still browse that section, see the thread tittles and invest if you think that it would be good for you.

I would suggest that you don't upgrade right away. Try making money with the "free" stuff that's shared here. I would hate to see you investing money into upgrade and then doing nothing. If you try the stuff that is shared for all users and actually make money, you'll feel good. After, when you get some basic knowledge and you need something to get your game up, upgrade. My opinion.

Thanks for your answer.
I feel I've reached the basic knowledge level, made a few bucks, but now I want to go higher, point higher, work more efficient and earn more.
And yes, of course I've looked over the threads and the titles looked really "delicious", that's why I've made this post, to know if the content is as good as the title seems to be?

2014-01-08, 02:45 AM,
(2014-01-08, 02:42 AM)blackcollar Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 02:32 AM)Pankage Wrote: Why don't you decide? You can still browse that section, see the thread tittles and invest if you think that it would be good for you.

Thanks for your answer.
I feel I've reached the basic knowledge level, made a few bucks, but now I want to go higher, point higher, work more efficient and earn more.
And yes, of course I've looked over the threads and the titles looked really "delicious", that's why I've made this post, to know if the content is as good as the title seems to be?

I'm sure that the quality of the post and information there is HQ. If you feel it, do it. I'm sure that whatever you try or use or what ever, you'll get those $40 back for sure. Wink
2014-01-08, 02:55 AM,
Is it worth it YES but to some one who knows Nothing about CPA it will just be a waste of money learn some stuff on the free part of the site and yes there is a ton to learn and when you start making some one invest in it.

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2014-01-08, 03:04 AM,
I've made my decision ! Grin
Thank you for your honesty answers !
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2014-01-08 03:04 AM) 

2014-01-08, 03:05 AM,
(2014-01-08, 03:04 AM)blackcollar Wrote: I've made my decision ! Grin
Thank you for your honesty answers !

Congratulations buddy!
Have fun with the sleepless nights while you're reading every single thread here Grin
Joking!
Enjoy the extra features mateCool
2014-01-08, 03:06 AM,
I see that he made good decision. Soon when I start to earn more i will join you too!

Hope you find what are you looking for in VIP area.

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-01-08, 03:37 AM,
I have to write it. You need to know the truth.
YES!

Why?
  • Awesome tutorial for newbies!
  • You will learn private methods and rank better than others!
  • LIFETIME! It is not like others crappy site where you have to pay $$/month! It is lifetime!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social CPA Academy??? Is It Worth Ir dontbejello87 7 257 2017-07-21, 11:55 PM
Last Post: dontbejello87
  Website Downtime - Worth To Keep A Domain? Aicec 14 486 2017-05-27, 11:25 AM
Last Post: paterg
  How much would my site be worth? Socialhits 4 261 2017-04-14, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Socialhits
  VIP access marrak 8 330 2017-03-27, 05:01 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  League Of Legends Riot Points LP. OnlyProfit 7 386 2017-03-10, 06:15 AM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero