Is IM in 2018 really worth it?
2018-03-02, 05:14 PM,
(2018-03-02, 02:35 PM)Aboutmoney Wrote:
(2018-03-01, 09:02 PM)asdf123 Wrote: Yeah, it's all fake and scam, people don't make money online. You should start looking for a job in the real world, I heard KFC it's hiring.

On a more serious note, Internet Marketing is not what it's used to be. The times where you could just upload a video on youtube with your generic game hacks/free movie bullshit, are long gone. Now you have to really put an effort in this industry if you wanna stay alive. The funny thing is, Internet Marketing is more alive than ever, considering more and more people are getting online. The only thing that happend is that competition became more fierce, and the platforms which you guys spammed to hell became smarter and better, so now things are harder. That doesn't mean "IM" is dead, it just means you can't adapt to it. Don't believe me? Just check out how huge of an industry has CPA,eComm,etc become. Look at the numbers and revenue generated.

I used to do bunch of illegal stuff, but you know that shit hits you in prison with charges. Lesson learnt. Got 2,5 years. 
I'm tired of that BS now, so I'm trying to do legal, but since it's never worked I doubt it'll now. I'll give it a couple of other tries.

Btw. I'd rather cut my neck vein than work 9 - 5 :)

No one said you have to commit fraud online in order to make money, lol. Internet Marketing might have shady practices, but no-one of it will land you in prison, unless you really do something stupid. You also have to be patient in this field, what you wasted like 2k$? That's nothing. You have to understand that it's all about testing and testing until you find something that works. I know people who invested 15k in paid ads before they got the ball rolling, it's not as easy as it was, but it's definetely worth it once you get there. No one is gonna be able to motivate you, you have to do it yourself. You don't wanna get a 9/5 job? Then stop beeing so negative about it, and start taking more action. There is proof that people are rolling big $$ still in affiliate marketing, why can't you?
Share This Thread :

2018-03-03, 07:51 PM,
Yes it does worth but things are getting little complicated now.
2018-03-06, 03:44 PM,
(2018-03-02, 05:14 PM)asdf123 Wrote:
(2018-03-02, 02:35 PM)Aboutmoney Wrote:
(2018-03-01, 09:02 PM)asdf123 Wrote: Yeah, it's all fake and scam, people don't make money online. You should start looking for a job in the real world, I heard KFC it's hiring.

On a more serious note, Internet Marketing is not what it's used to be. The times where you could just upload a video on youtube with your generic game hacks/free movie bullshit, are long gone. Now you have to really put an effort in this industry if you wanna stay alive. The funny thing is, Internet Marketing is more alive than ever, considering more and more people are getting online. The only thing that happend is that competition became more fierce, and the platforms which you guys spammed to hell became smarter and better, so now things are harder. That doesn't mean "IM" is dead, it just means you can't adapt to it. Don't believe me? Just check out how huge of an industry has CPA,eComm,etc become. Look at the numbers and revenue generated.

I used to do bunch of illegal stuff, but you know that shit hits you in prison with charges. Lesson learnt. Got 2,5 years. 
I'm tired of that BS now, so I'm trying to do legal, but since it's never worked I doubt it'll now. I'll give it a couple of other tries.

Btw. I'd rather cut my neck vein than work 9 - 5 :)

No one said you have to commit fraud online in order to make money, lol. Internet Marketing might have shady practices, but no-one of it will land you in prison, unless you really do something stupid. You also have to be patient in this field, what you wasted like 2k$? That's nothing. You have to understand that it's all about testing and testing until you find something that works. I know people who invested 15k in paid ads before they got the ball rolling, it's not as easy as it was, but it's definetely worth it once you get there. No one is gonna be able to motivate you, you have to do it yourself. You don't wanna get a 9/5 job? Then stop beeing so negative about it, and start taking more action. There is proof that people are rolling big $$ still in affiliate marketing, why can't you?
Nah it's completely unrelated. Got my sentence of importing of narcotics. Already did my sitting. Now looking on the bright side. I'm no fraud. Anyways. IM maybe I will give it a go......