Is IM in 2018 really worth it?
2018-03-01, 04:24 PM,
I've been around Surveys since 2012 in SC and read alot of stuff about SEO, YouTube marketing, game hack niches and so on. My best earnings were 2k $ from uploading fake movie in youtube which was just black screen. It gained millions of views then got taken down, but before it got taken down I was banking in PayPal. 

Now I'm facing with the issue of lack of motivation, cuz most of the stuff I'm trying to do ends up in a dead alley of no leads.

I've tried Instagram with many different kind of niches, 99% of accounts ended up banned, traffic came, but no leads.
Tried twitter, got 3k views in a week, 0 LEADS with adult niche. It was with CrakRevenue. I even asked my friend to fill the offer, but no lead was shown when it was completed after 3 days wait. Unbelievable. 

What's the deal with IM seriously? Yeah you can make money with some e-commerence store, but there's 100,000 similar ones so you need to spend with no lies seriously like 10k before even getting a realistic return. 

I could invest all my money, I've invested in most cases 80% cuz I'm usually about investing and seriously trying to put my head in it. But when I get nothing in return, it feels like being robbed left with my D in my hand. 

Maybe I've a horrible luck, but I don't know. It might be also that this IM whole thing is a scam and the real people who make the money are the ones profiting of others by selling these so called "methods" etc...

I'm 90% done and ready to give up this whole thing. Any recommendations? Motivation is literally at 0, thanks to all this luck of mine.
Share This Thread :

2018-03-01, 04:30 PM,
Why are so many of these threads being created? There's still a lot of people earning from IM and CPA alone. I was like you at one point but I found a way when I had 0 motivation. It does suck at the beginning but if you want to succeed, you will find a way instead of wasting time on forums and irrelevant shit.
2018-03-01, 04:35 PM,
You should not try to monetize platforms where everybody else is still active for years (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.).

And, to be honest, why doesn't a "method seller" use his method on his own?

Personally I research about native apps (where not website exists), since they are not over-saturated and difficult to automate:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-1-YEAR-...#pid669709

(Please scroll down to the second post, this is a current CPAElites forum bug.)

I suggest to create a joint venture thread. List your skills, describe yourself, talk about unwanted platforms and offer a fair share.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-03-01, 08:13 PM,
Hey OP I'm kind of in the same situation as you are... Do you have skype? Would you be down to talk about this whole stuff? Im feeling just like you atm.,..
2018-03-01, 08:22 PM,
I too am in a similar situation i was earning a good amount of $$ but now I am barely earning anything I have tried few things but I just ended up wasting a lot of money.
I am feeling pretty disappointed and have zero motivation to try anything new but i think it would be a good idea if we gather together and find a way out of this.
2018-03-01, 08:48 PM,
(2018-03-01, 04:30 PM)RaeRed Wrote: Why are so many of these threads being created? There's still a lot of people earning from IM and CPA alone. I was like you at one point but I found a way when I had 0 motivation. It does suck at the beginning but if you want to succeed, you will find a way instead of wasting time on forums and irrelevant shit.

Seriously this is getting ridiculous. This week SEO has died, and CPA Incent is dying, its snow balling. There has been a post a day about something dying or ending and it's always popular. Someone might have the create a "CPAelites is dying" thread if these threads keep showing up and people believe them and give up CPA and leave. 

Anyways OP, you might want to check out whats going on, getting 99% of your IG accounts banned, something is wrong with what you are doing. Following/unfollowing to fast, same accounts on IP? I don't use IG so I'm not much help, sorry.

You were able to bank in 2012 you found a way, (sure it was easier back then) but you are capable of banking now! You just have to find out how. What you are doing now isn't working like you said, it's time to try something new.

[Image: Ymls3Cn.png]
2018-03-01, 09:02 PM,
Yeah, it's all fake and scam, people don't make money online. You should start looking for a job in the real world, I heard KFC it's hiring.

On a more serious note, Internet Marketing is not what it's used to be. The times where you could just upload a video on youtube with your generic game hacks/free movie bullshit, are long gone. Now you have to really put an effort in this industry if you wanna stay alive. The funny thing is, Internet Marketing is more alive than ever, considering more and more people are getting online. The only thing that happend is that competition became more fierce, and the platforms which you guys spammed to hell became smarter and better, so now things are harder. That doesn't mean "IM" is dead, it just means you can't adapt to it. Don't believe me? Just check out how huge of an industry has CPA,eComm,etc become. Look at the numbers and revenue generated.
2018-03-02, 02:35 PM,
(2018-03-01, 09:02 PM)asdf123 Wrote: Yeah, it's all fake and scam, people don't make money online. You should start looking for a job in the real world, I heard KFC it's hiring.

On a more serious note, Internet Marketing is not what it's used to be. The times where you could just upload a video on youtube with your generic game hacks/free movie bullshit, are long gone. Now you have to really put an effort in this industry if you wanna stay alive. The funny thing is, Internet Marketing is more alive than ever, considering more and more people are getting online. The only thing that happend is that competition became more fierce, and the platforms which you guys spammed to hell became smarter and better, so now things are harder. That doesn't mean "IM" is dead, it just means you can't adapt to it. Don't believe me? Just check out how huge of an industry has CPA,eComm,etc become. Look at the numbers and revenue generated.

I used to do bunch of illegal stuff, but you know that shit hits you in prison with charges. Lesson learnt. Got 2,5 years. 
I'm tired of that BS now, so I'm trying to do legal, but since it's never worked I doubt it'll now. I'll give it a couple of other tries.

Btw. I'd rather cut my neck vein than work 9 - 5 :)
2018-03-02, 03:16 PM,
As long as the Internet and Marketing exists, IM will always be worthwhile given you have the willpower to overcome lots of BS.
2018-03-02, 05:12 PM,
We are in the same boat mate I used to make good money but then shit happened I lost father and then I quit I couldnt focus I tried CPA last year invested $6k+ in ads but only earned $8 now I'm trying again but I'm broke atm dont know what to do

[Image: coinmama_72890.jpg]