Is Facebook ads worth it?
2016-07-23, 03:20 PM,
Hello, I was thinking about Facebook Ads promoting niches and assicoate it with CPA,
so my questions are

Is it really worth it?
Does it get traffic/leads?
Will i waste my time and my money?
Is facebook okay with CPA?
2016-07-23, 03:25 PM,
(2016-07-23, 03:20 PM)Skratzy Wrote: Hello, I was thinking about Facebook Ads promoting niches and assicoate it with CPA,
so my questions are

Is it really worth it?
Does it get traffic/leads?
Will i waste my time and my money?
Is facebook okay with CPA?

Depends on your niche of course, if you're going down the BH road then I'd say it's worth it if you have access to decent cloakers and aged FB accounts, or that you can make accounts and setup new payment accounts for them easily. If not, then I would say avoid it because you will just get constant headaches with flagged/removes adverts.
Latest Thanks - View all

dark007(2016-07-24 01:46 AM) Skratzy(2016-07-23 03:50 PM) 
2016-07-23, 03:31 PM,
(2016-07-23, 03:25 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Depends on your niche of course, if you're going down the BH road then I'd say it's worth it if you have access to decent cloakers and aged FB accounts, or that you can make accounts and setup new payment accounts for them easily. If not, then I would say avoid it because you will just get constant headaches with flagged/removes adverts.

Thanks very much for replying, It's an honor to get replied from HawkEye.

I would be using Pokemon GO niche, A very HQ Landing page i created by myself, I've ONE facebook aged account but my point is will i get high converting leads with facebook?
I heard lots of stories telling that they failed and spent too much money and they only get few leads, what do you think about that?
2016-07-23, 03:33 PM,
cloaker will not help in fb ads,they cant do nothing about flags :(
Latest Thanks - View all

Skratzy(2016-07-23 03:50 PM) 
2016-07-23, 03:36 PM,
(2016-07-23, 03:31 PM)Skratzy Wrote:
(2016-07-23, 03:25 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Depends on your niche of course, if you're going down the BH road then I'd say it's worth it if you have access to decent cloakers and aged FB accounts, or that you can make accounts and setup new payment accounts for them easily. If not, then I would say avoid it because you will just get constant headaches with flagged/removes adverts.

Thanks very much for replying, It's an honor to get replied from HawkEye.

I would be using Pokemon GO niche, A very HQ Landing page i created by myself, I've ONE facebook aged account but my point is will i get high converting leads with facebook?
I heard lots of stories telling that they failed and spent too much money and they only get few leads, what do you think about that?

Honestly it's fine I like to help people but when I see this:
Quote:It's an honor to get replied from HawkEye

That makes me cringe because I'm not anyone special buddy, I'm a 35 guy trying to lose weight, married with a kid on the way lol!

Quote:I would be using Pokemon GO niche, A very HQ Landing page i created by myself, I've ONE facebook aged account but my point is will i get high converting leads with facebook?

What I think is that it can work but it depends on the angle you approach, if you're clever and don't just offer hacks/cheats then yes you could do well, it's best to first attract the visitors and hook them in with something such as an automated email responder and drip feed them GOOD content, wait, be patient and after some time release what you need to give them.

Perhaps focus on making an ebook or promoting someone else's, I'm sure there's plenty around you can become affiliated with instead of promoting just some plain old game hack with a landing page that will most likely just get you banned anyway.

Anyways, I have to go out now and walk the dog, head out into town and do the usual weekend stuff. I hope the above gives you some ideas.

Just my two cents!
Latest Thanks - View all

Skratzy(2016-07-23 03:49 PM) 
2016-07-23, 03:37 PM,
(2016-07-23, 03:33 PM)manndi Wrote: cloaker will not help in fb ads,they cant do nothing about flags :(

i don't really give much attention about flags and bans, I would just spend like 10$ trying it, if i got like 11$ in my network it would be really worth it even if it's only 1$
But my fear is I could only get cents, so i would be regretting that i should've put ads on different websites not facebook.
i hope you get my point
2016-07-23, 03:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-23, 03:47 PM by kueras.)
(2016-07-23, 03:37 PM)Skratzy Wrote:
(2016-07-23, 03:33 PM)manndi Wrote: cloaker will not help in fb ads,they cant do nothing about flags :(

i don't really give much attention about flags and bans, I would just spend like 10$ trying it, if i got like 11$ in my network it would be really worth it even if it's only 1$
But my fear is I could only get cents, so i would be regretting that i should've put ads on different websites not facebook.
i hope you get my point

No one can tell if your ad will be positiv ROI you need to test your campaigns. Ads is all about testing.
Latest Thanks - View all

Skratzy(2016-07-23 03:50 PM) 
2016-07-23, 03:48 PM,
(2016-07-23, 03:36 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: That makes me cringe because I'm not anyone special buddy, I'm a 35 guy trying to lose weight, married with a kid on the way lol!

you're having such a great manners, one of them is humility.

Quote: What I think is that it can work but it depends on the angle you approach, if you're clever and don't just offer hacks/cheats then yes you could do well, it's best to first attract the visitors and hook them in with something such as an automated email responder and drip feed them GOOD content, wait, be patient and after some time release what you need to give them.

Perhaps focus on making an ebook or promoting someone else's, I'm sure there's plenty around you can become affiliated with instead of promoting just some plain old game hack with a landing page that will most likely just get you banned anyway.

Thanks for such helpful and amazing tips, do you any networks to be affiliated with to promote ebooks? "not clickbank"

Quote:Anyways, I have to go out now and walk the dog, head out into town and do the usual weekend stuff. I hope the above gives you some ideas.

Just my two cents!

It gave me lots of ideas, thanks for helping!
Good luck with the weekend stuff ;D
2016-07-23, 09:49 PM,
(2016-07-23, 03:48 PM)Skratzy Wrote:
(2016-07-23, 03:36 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: That makes me cringe because I'm not anyone special buddy, I'm a 35 guy trying to lose weight, married with a kid on the way lol!

you're having such a great manners, one of them is humility.

Quote: What I think is that it can work but it depends on the angle you approach, if you're clever and don't just offer hacks/cheats then yes you could do well, it's best to first attract the visitors and hook them in with something such as an automated email responder and drip feed them GOOD content, wait, be patient and after some time release what you need to give them.

Thanks for such helpful and amazing tips, do you any networks to be affiliated with to promote ebooks? "not clickbank"

Quote:Anyways, I have to go out now and walk the dog, head out into town and do the usual weekend stuff. I hope the above gives you some ideas.

Just my two cents!

It gave me lots of ideas, thanks for helping!
Good luck with the weekend stuff ;D

Quote:do you any networks to be affiliated with to promote ebooks? "not clickbank"

Without researching no I don't, just Google it and you should find plenty.
2016-07-24, 12:46 AM,
I honestly wouldn't recommend Facebook for ad promoting because there is constant risk of being flagged and I think it's not worth being under stress for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 67 6 hours ago
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Bing Ads Premiun Or Monthly Invoicing DevilData 3 222 2017-12-13, 09:51 PM
Last Post: DevilData
  Reddit Ads, what are your experiences? Mr. Burnham 7 379 2017-11-23, 10:55 PM
Last Post: midastou4
  Facebook Group ID Scraper? virtualhost 4 197 2017-11-14, 10:33 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Need Download Button Ads insomniac 6 288 2017-10-24, 01:49 PM
Last Post: insomniac

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB