Is CPA Legends worth it?
02-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Hey guys, I was thinking of whether or not to buy CPA legends and would like to ask the people who have, is it worth it? Do you think that it would be help in my journey towards making money online?
02-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Hey @Nanoball_007,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. If you're not looking for support go ahead and ignore this post. If you are looking for support here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

Tip - Scroll down and look at the (Elites Related Threads), you might find an answer there.

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
02-16-2017, 01:36 PM
I had legends before and honestly at the end of the day it's up to you. Some of the stuff there could be found elsewhere and I'm not 100% if it's even been updated with new tutorials these days. I feel like people just get Legends now to just prove your reputation here but that's my opinion.
 Thanks given by: Nanoball_007
02-16-2017, 02:20 PM
@Nanoball_007 I'll say the same to you that I've said to every user that's asked over the previous four years, many users like to help support the forum and buy VIP without even using the private forum. However some will want to use them so it depends on the person.

It comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. I agree with @AlanMurphy it could do with some fresh shares inside there too.

I plan on reaching out to users about that soon to be honest, I also plan on creating extra permissions for VIP users based on account extras and so on. One thing I will say is don't expect to suddenly make money just because you upgrade, you will find more than enough free scripts, methods and more inside our free niches/downloads forum on here.

I'm just being 100% transparent and honest as I always have about VIP.
 Thanks given by: Mesina , Nanoball_007
02-16-2017, 02:28 PM
(02-16-2017 01:31 PM)Nanoball_007 Wrote:  Hey guys, I was thinking of whether or not to buy CPA legends and would like to ask the people who have, is it worth it? Do you think that it would be help in my journey towards making money online?

If I haven't purchased the legends upgrade before, I probably wouldn't be driving a decent SUV right now and wouldn't be able to provide money for my father's cardiac catheter.

Legends upgrade give you access to exclusive content not available for freebie users.

This isn't a give-money-and-wait kind of investment.

You will earn if you make use of the knowledge and skills from the entirety of this forum itself. However, the legends upgrade will give you the tools and advantages that will allow yourself to be in a position higher than the rest of the newbies.

Go and make that purchase!

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
 Thanks given by: HawkEye , Nanoball_007 , Verilog
02-16-2017, 02:41 PM
Im one of the first guys here. Yup its worth it. there are tuts and files on the legends sub forum. you can benefit from getting them for free.
 Thanks given by: HawkEye , Nanoball_007 , Verilog
02-16-2017, 02:42 PM
(02-16-2017 01:36 PM)AlanMurphy Wrote:  I had legends before

You had legends "before"? How is that possible?

The legends status is no annual subscripton, you pay it once only. So you can't cancel the legends status.

Or do you use more than just one account?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
 Thanks given by: Nanoball_007
02-16-2017, 03:03 PM
(02-16-2017 02:20 PM)HawkEye Wrote:  @Nanoball_007 I'll say the same to you that I've said to every user that's asked over the previous four years, many users like to help support the forum and buy VIP without even using the private forum. However some will want to use them so it depends on the person.

It comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. I agree with @AlanMurphy it could do with some fresh shares inside there too.

I plan on reaching out to users about that soon to be honest, I also plan on creating extra permissions for VIP users based on account extras and so on. One thing I will say is don't expect to suddenly make money just because you upgrade, you will find more than enough free scripts, methods and more inside our free niches/downloads forum on here.

I'm just being 100% transparent and honest as I always have about VIP.
Thanks for the info @HawkEye and I by any means don't mean to ask for a make money bot, I am willing to stay determined and work hard.

(02-16-2017 02:28 PM)Mesina Wrote:  
(02-16-2017 01:31 PM)Nanoball_007 Wrote:  Hey guys, I was thinking of whether or not to buy CPA legends and would like to ask the people who have, is it worth it? Do you think that it would be help in my journey towards making money online?

If I haven't purchased the legends upgrade before, I probably wouldn't be driving a decent SUV right now and wouldn't be able to provide money for my father's cardiac catheter.

Legends upgrade give you access to exclusive content not available for freebie users.

This isn't a give-money-and-wait kind of investment.

You will earn if you make use of the knowledge and skills from the entirety of this forum itself. However, the legends upgrade will give you the tools and advantages that will allow yourself to be in a position higher than the rest of the newbies.

Go and make that purchase!

(02-16-2017 02:41 PM)Fierce Wrote:  Im one of the first guys here. Yup its worth it. there are tuts and files on the legends sub forum. you can benefit from getting them for free.

(02-16-2017 02:42 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:  
(02-16-2017 01:36 PM)AlanMurphy Wrote:  I had legends before

You had legends "before"? How is that possible?

The legends status is no annual subscripton, you pay it once only. So you can't cancel the legends status.

Thanks guys for all the info! I guess i might be looking at buying legends soon!
 Thanks given by: HawkEye
02-16-2017, 03:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 03:26 PM by AlanMurphy.)
(02-16-2017 02:42 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:  You had legends "before"? How is that possible?

I had a previous account that I no longer have access to and that is the past. I may upgrade again soon though.

(02-16-2017 03:03 PM)Nanoball_007 Wrote:  Thanks guys for all the info! I guess i might be looking at buying legends soon!

Yeah I mean if you have the money to invest into upgrading to legends, it's completely up to you. I am sure there's still some valuable stuff regarding SEO and such but I'm still not 100% if any of the guides are updated, they could be about 2-3 years old. All the best! :)
02-16-2017, 05:52 PM
TBH most people here buy vip to avoid limitation and help the site Like me, I haven't visited the legends sections much and don't expect to earn money after you get upgraded but they do have lots of things posted there which might help you

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Best cpa company to instagram traffic? lipleite 1,567 03-25-2017 03:53 AM
Last Post: carryminati
How to split traffic [CPA] Sado 204 03-22-2017 08:01 AM
Last Post: g3lux
Conversion rate drop accross all cpa networks?!? pipskok 153 03-20-2017 10:16 AM
Last Post: AceOfKnaves
I have 500 000 mails, can they help me with Cpa marketing? Vladimir992 172 03-19-2017 01:19 AM
Last Post: Vladimir992
Facebook Group + CPA HELP virtualhost 185 03-18-2017 02:49 AM
Last Post: sinifik

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top