Is Blogger (Google) against widgets?
2014-05-02, 12:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-02, 12:28 PM by Pachu.)
For example, triggering a widget with an onclick fuction, i think i read sometime ago that google was against this, and if they catch your blogger site with a content locker/widget they could close it.

Bad thing is that, i'm planning to do SEO in a blogspot, but i want to set a widget with an onclick button. Will this cause a negative impact in my site?

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

2014-05-02, 02:32 PM,
i have a landing page with Blogger since December 2013 and the site is still alive and i'm still making money. Its ok

[Image: VoXpu0s.png?1]
2014-05-02, 02:40 PM,
(2014-05-02, 02:32 PM)tommaso Wrote: i have a landing page with Blogger since December 2013 and the site is still alive and i'm still making money. Its ok

But are you using CPA content locker on it?

PD: Good username, (my last name is Di Tommaso) ;)

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

2014-05-02, 02:43 PM,
(2014-05-02, 02:40 PM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-05-02, 02:32 PM)tommaso Wrote: i have a landing page with Blogger since December 2013 and the site is still alive and i'm still making money. Its ok

But are you using CPA content locker on it?

PD: Good username, (my last name is Di Tommaso) ;)

yes i use content l. on it Thank!Smile

[Image: VoXpu0s.png?1]
2014-05-02, 02:43 PM,
I saw several guys that had their blog deleted immediately after they placed a locker on it.
So my guess: Blogger can recognize the domain of your script. For example if you place an HTML code like: <script src="http://adworkmedia.com/locker-script.js"></script>

It recognizes the url from AdWork Media. That is why several networks have secondary urls. You should use those. And I beleive CPAlead even gives you a script that you can upload to your own site.

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-05-02, 03:12 PM,
(2014-05-02, 02:43 PM)Atlantis Wrote: I saw several guys that had their blog deleted immediately after they placed a locker on it.
So my guess: Blogger can recognize the domain of your script. For example if you place an HTML code like: <script src="/locker-script.js"></script>

It recognizes the url from AdWork Media. That is why several networks have secondary urls. You should use those. And I beleive CPAlead even gives you a script that you can upload to your own site.

Does the "3rd deleted = account banned" rule apply for blogger just as it does for youtube?

2014-05-03, 04:00 PM,
(2014-05-02, 03:12 PM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-05-02, 02:43 PM)Atlantis Wrote: I saw several guys that had their blog deleted immediately after they placed a locker on it.
So my guess: Blogger can recognize the domain of your script. For example if you place an HTML code like: <script src="/locker-script.js"></script>

Does the "3rd deleted = account banned" rule apply for blogger just as it does for youtube?

I don't know, I never used blogger.

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-05-03, 04:07 PM,

I have a blogger with AWM and CPAlead for almost 6 months and it's still live till now.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-05-03 09:08 PM) 
2014-05-08, 03:33 AM,
We have multiple urls for our users to use. Please contact us in a support ticket if you need any help! In addition, we always recommend using SELF HOSTED blogs/content for best control and success. We also have an awesome Wordpress plugin that can get you live in under a minute!

CPA Affiliate Network & Content Locking Solutions

AdWork Media » Earn More From Your Traffic!

[Image: T7r1Oms.png]
2014-05-08, 04:22 AM,
(2014-05-02, 03:12 PM)Pachu Wrote:

I do not think so,
I have yet to find out when my account will get the ban hammer.
I have over 20 deleted blogs and 30+ alive blogs.
Account is running normally :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-05-08 06:03 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google deindex martek 4 87 10 hours ago
Last Post: martek
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 192 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,201 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  It's seems that google have new update?! WhoSee 11 370 2017-09-01, 09:35 PM
Last Post: cashflow
  Google’s Adblocker – The Biggest Danger to Global Economy! WeThePeople 3 161 2017-08-23, 10:09 AM
Last Post: atebon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top