Introduction of Zyzz
2013-05-02, 04:49 PM,
Hello CPA Elites,

My name is Zyzz, and my real name is Oliver, and currently I'm 16 years old.
I come from Denmark, but I live in Singapore at the moment, where I study in a high school.
You may ask why I live in Singapore, and the reason why is because 1 year ago, my dad applied to work here in Singapore, and he wanted to try something new instead of living in good old Denmark.
My mom and dad are divorced, so I had the chance to stay with my mom, or follow my dad here to Singapore.
I chose my dad, and the reason why, is because I want to get good grades, and a IGCSE international exam.

To continue my introduction, I would like to talk about what I like to do, and what I spend most of my time on.

Alright, so I enjoy to hang out with my friends, go to parties, and most of all, going to the gym. I love the gym, I go there 5-6 times a week, 1 hour each time, and sometimes I bring my friends, so we can work out together, I think it's a good thing, because you motivate each other.
I also enjoy to program, I've been programming a little bit here and there the past few months, and I've been using C++ as my main programming language, and now I'm trying to learn batch and Lua.

You may ask why I joined CPA Elites? I joined because I've had many problems earning from CPA & PPD, and thought this place might change that, I've struggled with it for 1 year, and would just like to see some good earnings come into my account soon.
I'm dedicated to do anything that will just earn me a solid income!

If you are still reading, good job, you've kept reading, so to finish off, I would like to say that I hope to see you all around, and I will stay as HQ as I possibly can.

Thank you for reading my introduction,

Zyzz
2013-05-02, 04:52 PM,
Welcome to the forum Zyzz :) I have also struggled alot in PPD and I hope that this forum will teach us both alot of things in PPD :)

Enjoy and stay HQ :D
2013-05-02, 05:01 PM,
(2013-05-02, 04:52 PM)Crystal Wrote: Welcome to the forum Zyzz :) I have also struggled alot in PPD and I hope that this forum will teach us both alot of things in PPD :)

Enjoy and stay HQ :D

Good to know that there is someone like me here, and yes, I hope we both will be able to earn a little in the end of the day, just $1 a day would make me happy!

Yes, I will enjoy as much as I can, and HQ? You don't even have to mention ;)
2013-05-02, 05:27 PM,
Wow great introduction, thanks for joining up on here.
2013-05-02, 05:37 PM,
I do my best, I like to be HQ, and thank you for letting me join! :)
2013-05-02, 09:31 PM,
I'm also struggling :D Some people are helping me out. I hope to see some downloads soon :(
2013-05-03, 10:01 AM,
I maybe get 1 download every week if I'm lucky, I just earn $0.8 on Shrinkonce, but me method ain't the best, but soon I will take more time to make some HQ HD video's, so hopefully they can give me income.
All I actually need is a niche.
Thanks for welcoming me.
2013-05-07, 04:00 AM,
Why don't you make an Dutch niche instead and rank it? You'll get bigger EPC/CR on a very tiny competition range.
2013-05-07, 02:47 PM,
Thanks for welcoming me you two.
Dutch niche? I have no idea how to write/speak in dutch, so it would be a little hard.
Today I will follow all Bok1ca's tutorials, and see if it will bring some downloads in in the end.
2013-05-07, 04:07 PM,
Great introduction, welcome and enjoy your stay here :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello and introduction aminmed007 1 50 2017-12-11, 12:05 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  my introduction Dr Who 3 130 2017-10-31, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Introduction - Hi CPAELITES aleen 2 94 2017-10-24, 11:48 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Introduction AlexMs 5 177 2017-10-23, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  CAMF's Introduction CAMF 5 172 2017-10-16, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Marblet