Introduction - To be referenced by anyone curious.
2016-12-28, 05:44 PM,
Hello!

I am not a complete stranger to online forums so I know not to say to much in my introduction that I will regret if I look back on it after 500 posts.

This may seem extremely lengthy and personal for an introduction but this is information I will probably only share in this post so I would like this to contain enough information to act as a sort of reference point for my profile.

I will do my best to keep it short, while remaining informative and somewhat personal.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, enjoy.

Introduction: (Written on 12/28/2016)

I will be going by the username of "Rosetta" although feel free to call me by my real name, Nate!

I am an 18 year old senior in HS. High school has never been a priority of mine as I do not believe that your performance in school reflects your ability to be successful. My current "calling in life" is finance, specifically investments and securities. A large amount of my free time is spent studying finance through books, textbooks, and online resources. I will not be attending college next year, as I have made the decision to take a gap year(s). I am currently working on getting a internship (in finance) lined up during my gap year.

As for a steady source of income, I have none. I am fortunate enough to have parents with good jobs so I have never had a reason to go get a "real" job (Mentioning this once to provide context on myself, not to sound big-headed). Over the years I have dipped into many different methods of generating an income... In middle school I started a Minecraft YouTube channel and gained over 2,000 subscribers... One summer I created a social media promotion/boosting website and resold social media likes and followers. Most of these endeavors had a larger value in learning experience than they do in dollar value. Recently my endeavor has been CPA. I have been slowly testing the waters for about a week now.

The forum is called CPA Elites so I guess I should talk about it... Wink As I mentioned above, I have just recently gained interest in CPA. I am using a link locker from AdWorkMedia. Currently, my source of traffic/leads is YouTube. The niche is very saturated but I had some prior experience with it so I went for it. I uploaded my own video with voice and have been using YTMonster to boost its views. The video must have just recently ranked because I am finally getting an increase in impressions. CPA is very intriguing and I am eager to learn and test more.

End Introduction

Hopefully that gives you some insight into the person behind the name "Rosetta". Feel free to PM me if you have any question or if you would just like to chat about common interests!

Thank you.
Latest Thanks - View all

jegolove(2016-12-28 09:35 PM) 
2016-12-28, 06:14 PM,
Welcome to Cpaelites. Nice to read some info about you Nate
2016-12-28, 06:27 PM,
Amazing Nate, welcome to CPAelites and you will learn a lot about CPA around here!

[Image: DvTo9to.gif]
2016-12-28, 06:42 PM,
welcome are you Nate from HF forum btw?
2016-12-28, 06:50 PM,
(2016-12-28, 06:42 PM)jegolove Wrote: welcome are you Nate from HF forum btw?

Hmm, not sure if I was known as Nate on HF but I was active on HF about two years ago. If you would like you can PM me the profile the and I can confirm that it is me.
2016-12-28, 09:36 PM,
(2016-12-28, 06:50 PM)Rosetta Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 06:42 PM)jegolove Wrote: welcome are you Nate from HF forum btw?

Hmm, not sure if I was known as Nate on HF but I was active on HF about two years ago. If you would like you can PM me the profile the and I can confirm that it is me.

ah dunno i used it years ago and remember there was a really popular dude named Nate on there thats all :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction AlexMs 5 76 34 minutes ago
Last Post: Watt
  CAMF's Introduction CAMF 5 129 2017-10-16, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Marblet
  Elite Introduction alabica 3 148 2017-10-02, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Introduction MelissaCatoe 3 135 2017-10-01, 11:10 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  Re-Introduction / Progress itzaxiom 4 183 2017-08-18, 07:41 AM
Last Post: itzaxiom