Introduction - New Member - Aithir
2015-10-30, 04:51 PM,
Hello to everyone,

I stumbled upon your website when I was trying to find information regarding CPA and it's implementation.
I need to say that I'm normally not a forum kind of guy but as I was looking through this forum for some information, I got impressed by how much you share and help eachother.
The things you guys share here on the forum helped me already a great amount and will probably still help me in the future.
These two points made me come to the decision, that one day I also want to become a valuable member for this forum and give back some of the help all the things on this forum brought me.

For my next point I want to give a brief overview about myself:

I'm a 19 years old student from germany. I will turn 20 this year.
I'm doing online buisness only since half a year. Even though I tend to read a lot of books and information, I'm still new in a lot of fields.

That is everything I have to say for now.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
I'm sorry if my english is on some parts lackluster, I tried my best to make everything understandable Grin

Best regards,
Aithir
2015-10-30, 04:55 PM,
Hey, Aithir! Welcome to CPAElites. Don't hesitate to ask questions whenever you need help Smile.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-10-30, 04:56 PM,
(2015-10-30, 04:51 PM)Aithir Wrote: Hello to everyone,

I stumbled upon your website when I was trying to find information regarding CPA and it's implementation.
I need to say that I'm normally not a forum kind of guy but as I was looking through this forum for some information, I got impressed by how much you share and help eachother.
The things you guys share here on the forum helped me already a great amount and will probably still help me in the future.
These two points made me come to the decision, that one day I also want to become a valuable member for this forum and give back some of the help all the things on this forum brought me.

For my next point I want to give a brief overview about myself:

I'm a 19 years old student from germany. I will turn 20 this year.
I'm doing online buisness only since half a year. Even though I tend to read a lot of books and information, I'm still new in a lot of fields.

That is everything I have to say for now.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
I'm sorry if my english is on some parts lackluster, I tried my best to make everything understandable Grin

Best regards,
Aithir

Welcome to CPAE Bro Everyone is valuable here :)

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-10-30, 05:01 PM,
Welcome to the forum Aithir.
There are many CPA forums out there, but none of them like CPAElites.
We are happy to count on you to make this comunity even better!.

Enjoy your stay Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello and introduction aminmed007 1 53 2017-12-11, 12:05 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  New member here! Mr M 6 77 2017-12-09, 07:22 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  Hello, New member here durumf 5 267 2017-11-20, 07:44 AM
Last Post: imrichard
  my introduction Dr Who 3 131 2017-10-31, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Watt
  New member here pinverts 7 217 2017-10-26, 01:04 PM