Introduction
2014-11-30, 04:03 AM,
I'm new to both this Forum and to CPA. Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. My name is Alex and I live in Gilroy, Calif. I've been rim running around IM forums and different affiliate sites for some time but never have taken the plunge into actually marketing anything before now.

I haven't a technical background and had difficulty in understanding a lot of the technical stuff associated with marketing online. I'm retired now, but my background was in hammer and nails. If I couldn't hammer it and nail it down I wasn't interested in it. To be completely honest, computers and new technology in general intimidated me to the point of freezing me in my tracks; afraid I would do something drastic and cause the world to come crashing down around me.

Of course that was dumb and irrational thinking, so I began reading all I could get my hands on and viewing/listening to videos and audios, attending webinars, etc. Now that I have a little understanding of how things work I believe I'm ready to take the plunge.

So any who, that is who I am and I hope to benefit from my association here. As I said, I am retired, and in no hurry. I don't envision a big bank roll but I would very much like to better my financial, social and living situation. Not that I am currently in dire need of anything, but I know there is more out there for me and my life could be a much fuller one.

One of my goals is to help others in need. Primarily the younger segment of society who are, for the most part, lost in themselves. I see so many with big dreams but no goals or direction in their lives; just allowing life to happen to them instead making and shaping their own destinies. I see it in my grand kids and it hurts. When I was young I was pretty much the same way and that is why I entered the trades instead of applying my intelligence and abilities to more worthwhile endeavors. I'm intelligent enough to have been a doctor but instead I chose to pound nails. What a waste of talent!

Alex44
2014-11-30, 04:52 AM,
Welcome to the community Alex, Nice and long introduction.
If you have any questions regarding the forum, do not hesitate to contact me :)

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-11-30, 04:57 AM,
warm welcome, alex.

Sometimes, maybe not having much of technical knowledge related to online marketing will give you an edge. Better focus on the real marketing section.
2014-11-30, 02:54 PM,
welcome in the forum.. everyone is help ful here so dont hesitate to ask any questions when you fell ^^
2014-11-30, 02:58 PM,
Welcome to the forums, Alex. Check the sub-forums around and I'm sure you'll find many useful threads that'll get your attention.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-12-01, 12:59 PM,
Wow, thats some introduction. Grin
Welcome aboard Alex. You'll love it in here.
RW.
2014-12-01, 02:45 PM,
Welcome to CPAELites!
2014-12-05, 06:17 PM,
Whoa, it's good to see members that are not necessarily experienced in marketing but experienced in life. As you are a new member here, you will most likely learn and atthe same time the youg members will benefit from your life experience. I hope you'll be active on this forum.

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2014-12-05, 06:32 PM,
Welcome !

All the best.

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2014-12-05, 09:02 PM,
welcome to the community Alex! The last part of your introduction touched me especially. I guess I am one of those young individuals searching for the purpose of my life :P I am pretty intelligent (I think) because I am in a feild that I love. I am working and studying, but still I feel like I need to find something that I don't know yet!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CAMF's Introduction CAMF 5 116 2017-10-16, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Marblet
  Elite Introduction alabica 3 142 2017-10-02, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Introduction MelissaCatoe 3 129 2017-10-01, 11:10 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  Re-Introduction / Progress itzaxiom 4 177 2017-08-18, 07:41 AM
Last Post: itzaxiom
  Another boring introduction :D verth 5 327 2017-08-01, 05:09 AM
Last Post: verth