Introduce myself
2015-07-26, 06:06 PM,
Hi people,

I am Wesley.

Im new here on this forum. I registered on this forum because i want to make money in a fast and easy way. I am 20 years old and i live in the Netherlands. I hope you guys can help me a little bitSmile

Greetz, Wesley

2015-07-26, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-26, 06:15 PM by Just A Beat.)
(2015-07-26, 06:06 PM)wesso12 Wrote: Hi people,

I am Wesley.

Im new here on this forum. I registered on this forum because i want to make money in a fast and easy way. I am 20 years old and i live in the Netherlands. I hope you guys can help me a little bitSmile

Greetz, Wesley

Welcome Wesley. Hope you will have a great time on this forum, since it is full of great members and also very useful tutorials and how tos. I would advise you to change that mindset of "fast and easy way to make money" since you will find out that you have to commit to Internet Marketing if you want to make it. Again, I wish you the best of luck and a good time here.
2015-07-26, 06:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-26, 06:26 PM by Awesomeness.)
Welcome wesley! Start browsing the forum now and start learning new things. Anyway there is no easy way to earn money. Every penny earned by elites here are because of their hard work. Anyway once you learn the basic start working smart and hard :D

If you need inspiration to strive hard just visit the follow along forum. There are lots of success story out there.
2015-07-26, 08:38 PM,
Hi Wesley welcome to the community! Fellow dutchman Smile
Please take a look at the rules before you start.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please introduce me to Cloaking / FB Ads adystanley 5 1,313 2016-12-01, 02:39 AM
Last Post: gh0strider

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top