Intro
2015-04-11, 05:22 PM,
Hello CPA elites,

My name is Varun.

Just figured I would make an introduction, as I have been in IM for over a decade, now looking to get started again from a recent traffic method that has been capped as I interact with fellow members as to broaden the horizons and also to help fellow community members with my experience on and off w/ CPA marketing.

I am looking to share and interact with the community as best as I can, the experiences I have had with marketing online as I have been involved in many successful online/offline ventures, mostly busts, however the successes outweigh my failures ; an age old cliche in IM

:)

If I can give any advice, to you all it would be to always try and Never Give In! ,as just when you are about to give up, you never know what that extra ounce of due diligence can sprout up and materialize.

The sun is about to rise, hope all of you have a great day filled with abundance and wealth of knowledge to increase those earnings :)
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-04-11 06:45 PM) 
2015-04-11, 06:41 PM,
goodluck with your journey. may the forum be the ultimate guide for you :)
2015-04-11, 06:46 PM,
Welcome to the forum brother!
Nice advice right there! Much respect!
Enjoy your stay.

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-04-11, 07:34 PM,
Thank You all for the warm welcome :)

I am currently waiting for my Paypal to become unrestricted due to a chargeback so I can jump on getting the VIP here for some useful tutorials on my already existing methods. I know I am a little behind since taking a hiatus for 2 years so I might just have to give the customer a refund despite sending him the item.. to get this ball rolling

Any advice on how to subscribe to VIP without paypal with just using my credit card.

I really dislike scammers, who try to get freebies from my online webstore, and now going to have to look into other merchant solutions like 2CO.. Anyhow, its part of business as usual for these setbacks, but I know from experience, to keep my head up and keep chugging :)
2015-04-11, 07:58 PM,
Welcome to elites buddy. Hope you will release some interesting guides to the elites later. All the best.
2015-04-11, 11:55 PM,
Welcome to the forum Varun. Enjoy your stay here. About buying VIP without paypal you should contact the admin. Use this form: http://cpaelites.com/contact.php or send a pm to him: http://puny.pw/JG4wY

----
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.
2015-04-12, 12:55 AM,
I see you already bought VIP, that's great, welcome to cpaelites and enjoy your stay.

-IndeXer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My life story, just kidding but it is a longer intro ℛage 3 253 2017-06-21, 06:40 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  An intro may not be interesting unless it's written As "Sky isn't The Limit Anymore!" mohana 2 222 2017-06-02, 08:09 AM
Last Post: mohana
  Late Intro soliscarl 2 255 2017-04-30, 12:54 PM
Last Post: soliscarl
  Jerin Intro.. Jerin 1 251 2017-04-12, 03:01 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Intro sadasheri 3 792 2016-12-04, 08:40 PM
Last Post: kderow

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top