Interview with a thief[Fun story && Confusion]
2014-02-04, 10:09 PM,
Hey folks, how are you all?

Yeah, I am fine and hope you are too.

Anyways, I am writing this post to let you all know "I had an interview with a thief today".

Here's the story : -
I just returned my home and he was coming out of my house and with a plastic bag with some stuff in it. So at first I thought he was some random guy who came to drop some papers. It is normal here. Then at the time he was passing by I saw the soul of my shoes in that plastic bag and stopped him and asked about why he was at my place and what is in that bag, and it were my F****g shoes and my brothers too.

So here is the turn of the story, instead of hitting him or calling a police, I asked him to leave this area and never return.

Why did I let him go?
He was wearing all torn clothes, had red eyes, was drooling and felt like he did for his bread and milk.

Did I do right? or would you say I was frightened?

Thank you for reading, I am waiting for even one answer.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-02-04, 10:16 PM,
I think you should have hit with your shoes and then gave the shoes.
2014-02-04, 10:29 PM,
You should have beaten his ass check what he has taken maybe he took something important then give him some cash or give him the bag if there is nothing important and tell him not to come here again etc :D
2014-02-04, 10:32 PM,
Red eyes? As in marijuana red or crying red?

If you have called the police they could have at least prevent any other theft and they would have probably take care of him. You just showed him that it is easy to get away with it.

Interview? Really? Today I had an interview with the seller in a small local shop. I asked him "how much do I owe you" and he told me "$2".
2014-02-04, 10:48 PM,
You may think that you've done something good, and I could agree with you: you can eat, he can't.
But this do not make him a legit thief. Here I put some of reasons:
  • He won't get again from your house, but he will in others' house. In fact, he will feel himself legit, and who knows, maybe one day a get can begin something really worst, if you understand what I mean.
  • Also, everyone can have a job. Everyone has a chance, if he's able to get, he is sure able to do something else. So, he's going on the simplest way ever, stealing to others, like a flagger!

In the end, this is similar to what is happening in Italy for taxes. People that hasn't much money don't pay taxes, but want to have the same as others want. Also, who is rich, don't pay taxes too.
This is a small similitude that should make you understand what I think : small thief = people that doesn't pay taxes = flaggers.
Anyway, a thief can be in future a part of a thief gang, that is = rich people that doesn't pay taxes = mass uploaders that flag others videos!
Hope I've make you understand this concept :)
2014-02-04, 10:50 PM,
Jesus that sounds a bit harsh.
I would of crapped myself.
2014-02-04, 10:50 PM,
(2014-02-04, 10:32 PM)apetrov Wrote: Red eyes? As in marijuana red or crying red?

If you have called the police they could have at least prevent any other theft and they would have probably take care of him. You just showed him that it is easy to get away with it.

Interview? Really? Today I had an interview with the seller in a small local shop. I asked him "how much do I owe you" and he told me "$2".

Yep, exactly...
2014-02-04, 11:06 PM,
Red blood-shot eyes are common with homeless people due to alcohol abuse and the effects of dehydration. I doubt a thief interested in financial gain would have invaded your property to get worn shoes. Maybe he needed the shoes for himself.
2014-02-05, 12:19 AM,
Firstly, after seeing the Title of this thread i thought It's an Interview.. but it isn't
Second thing, you just let him ho instead of hitting him or calling police.. if i were you and have a kind heart like you.. and you really felt like he did it for his bread.. will give him some food and tell him not to do it... who knows he would have changed from that piece of advice of yours?

P.S: Who Let the Thieves OUT.. Who Who Who Who!
2014-02-05, 12:48 AM,
Atleast u can give him some Cents Instead of give up shoes .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your current life story in three words interwent 20 524 2017-07-02, 01:10 PM
Last Post: 6077
  Deep story - Nightmares for over 2 years Logic420 12 438 2017-06-08, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Logic420
  Kung Fu Trucker gets his Revenge on Phone thief YoBroGo 11 438 2017-06-01, 09:04 AM
Last Post: shibrampalli
  FRIDAY bitches -=> describe how your weekend will go using GIF IMAGES ONLY [FUN] BigEarner 9 1,205 2016-11-09, 03:42 PM
Last Post: omoss20
  [FUN] Think Twice Before You Buy E Book Next Time :D DrKent 10 1,575 2016-06-04, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Lemonhaze

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top