"Internet money?Its impossible"
2014-05-21, 03:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-21, 03:01 AM by Wolfz.)
I was reading one yahoo article about make money without leaving home.

Five ways...

Marketing
Freelancer
etc
etc

So i've checked comments :

"If you think you will earn money in home you is a fool, the internet is still far from offering something like that."

GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-05-21 05:45 AM) 

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2014-05-21, 03:06 AM,
you is a fool.

even worse then my English Evil.
Not many people know about this, I think if you would ask 100 random people about this, atleast 50% would say you can't make enough money to live from on the internet...
2014-05-21, 03:08 AM,
There are some narrow minded people in this world. When i was like 16 some people asked me where i get my money and i told them i work online, they didn't believe me, i even told them how it works, but it seemed they thought i was lying. But oh well, it was not a problem as i didn't really care if they believed me or not as long as i was making money for real.
2014-05-21, 03:54 AM,
You eventually get to a point when you're done proving things to people online. With the millions of people and resources it really doesn't matter if one person believes you or not. Just keep doing what works for you and if it doesn't, CHANGE IT!
2014-05-21, 04:00 AM,
Send him a message with CPA Elites Bragging section Link.
he will shit right there.

Hard Work Pays!
2014-05-21, 04:11 AM,
This is a total lie man I have made alot and can prove it and even have a thread with my success. Alot of people say this because they expect to get rich quick or get butt loads of money over night then when those fantasy's dont come true they simply up and quit which is GREAT because

1, They didnt have what it takes to stick it out and learn, Gain knowledge of what works and what doesn't then apply there own technique that they profit from

2, It stops the flooding of blackhat niches that has hurt the online marketing community and

3, It means less competition from my competitors

I have been doing this since August and I can tell you it took me along time about 5-7 months to actually start making good money and knowing what works and doesn't, however even today there is stuff that I am learning

This business takes alot of time and as long as you stick with it you WILL profit and have something that works for you, Just dont expect ANYBODY to tell you there niche or what works for them it will never happen nobody is going to hold your hand in this business its either sink or swim because once you get to there level you WILL be there competition and taking money from them.

My best advice man is to stick it out learn all that you can and then learn some more. TEST TEST TEST and you will find what your good at maybe CPA or PPD isnt your thing maybe PPC or PPS is either way as long as you dont give up you will NEVER FAIL....
2014-05-21, 04:13 AM,
(2014-05-21, 04:11 AM)RivalOfGod Wrote: This is a total lie man I have made alot and can prove it and even have a thread with my success. Alot of people say this because they expect to get rich quick or get butt loads of money over night then when those fantasy's dont come true they simply up and quit which is GREAT because

1, They didnt have what it takes to stick it out and learn, Gain knowledge of what works and what doesn't then apply there own technique that they profit from

2, It stops the flooding of blackhat niches that has hurt the online marketing community and

I have been doing this since August and I can tell you it took me along time about 5-7 months to actually start making good money and knowing what works and doesn't, however even today there is stuff that I am learning

This business takes alot of time and as long as you stick with it you WILL profit and have something that works for you, Just dont expect ANYBODY to tell you there niche or what works for them it will never happen nobody is going to hold your hand in this business its either sink or swim because once you get to there level you WILL be there competition and taking money from them.

My best advice man is to stick it out learn all that you can and then learn some more. TEST TEST TEST and you will find what your good at maybe CPA or PPD isnt your thing maybe PPC or PPS is either way as long as you dont give up you will NEVER FAIL....

Haha bro he knows it's a lie, he's just laughing of people that thinks it's imposible (:

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-05-21, 04:27 AM,
(2014-05-21, 04:13 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 04:11 AM)RivalOfGod Wrote: This is a total lie man I have made alot and can prove it and even have a thread with my success. Alot of people say this because they expect to get rich quick or get butt loads of money over night then when those fantasy's dont come true they simply up and quit which is GREAT because

Haha bro he knows it's a lie, he's just laughing of people that thinks it's imposible (:

Oh lol well that makes sense, I was like whattt is he for real thanks for clearing it up man Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-05-21 05:46 AM) Pachu(2014-05-21 04:36 AM) 
2014-05-21, 05:25 AM,
Well, if you did a percentage of the people who earn a living online compared to the number of people who use internet, it would probably be something like 0.00000001%, so it's understandable that people aren't quite accepting the idea, but of course one can make a living online, I do so myself. Grin

[Image: YkG7ADW.png]
2014-05-21, 07:22 AM,
You can make money in internet ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 17 486 8 hours ago
Last Post: stephanie12
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 9 305 2017-10-21, 05:55 AM
Last Post: CPAON
  Money you spend for your Internet Connection grenadez 24 588 2017-10-17, 12:44 PM
Last Post: dante
  Which college degree is best for a Internet Marketer ElitesCPABoss 19 557 2017-10-07, 12:53 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Where do you spend all of your money georgeh 23 519 2017-09-08, 06:36 PM
Last Post: SonarClick

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top