Instantlinkindexer vs indexification? which is better? PLZ Need Help
2014-09-11, 12:14 PM,
http://www.instantlinkindexer.com/

OR

http://www.indexification.com/

which is better?
which index all maximum backlinks?

thanks

m plan to buy http://www.indexification.com/ is it index all backlinks on google?
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-15 01:24 PM) rubelpangsa(2014-10-03 12:28 PM) 

TESTED METHOD TO EARN MONEY WITH PPV - AUTOPILOT- ONLY FOR CPAELITES

ABOVE METHOD in signature, has WORKED FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. Cool ENJOY FOR VIP ONLY
2014-09-11, 12:29 PM,
if you are in low budget then go with indexification...instantlinkindexer packages seems like they just want our money... so i suggest you to go with indexification.. if you build tiered link building then that will bring more backlinks to visible into google eyes....

It's just my opinion.... wait for more replies from pro....
2014-09-11, 04:51 PM,
Yeah, I've got the same question. I heard instantlinkindexer is better but it's expensive.
2014-09-11, 04:55 PM,
instantlinkindexer is better
2014-09-11, 05:06 PM,
InstantLinkIndexer is much better... indexification not is good..

If you want to try cheap service, try link processor i think is best than indexification.
2014-09-11, 08:50 PM,
thanks guys for help me

TESTED METHOD TO EARN MONEY WITH PPV - AUTOPILOT- ONLY FOR CPAELITES

ABOVE METHOD in signature, has WORKED FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. Cool ENJOY FOR VIP ONLY
2014-09-11, 09:21 PM,
Depends on what you want? Instant link indexer will index your links pretty fast, but i'll drop them after a few days too. Why? Because they probably put your link on some high PR or DA page so Google thinks links i REALLY valuable and indexes it. But then they place someone else's link and yours is gone. Now it's not valuable anymore, and if it's a weak link it gets dexindexed. Basically they use a PBN to index your links.

Instant Link Indexer is not that good in the end results, in my opinion at least.

Indexification works by pinging multiple times your links. This is actually a pretty safe method and your links will always remain indexed because they don't change value.

I personally use both. More power. Have a great day and hope i helped shed the light on how the system works a bit. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-11-12 05:46 AM) Valerie(2014-09-12 04:17 PM) 
2014-09-11, 09:53 PM,
on a budget go with indexification
money to spend go with instantlinkindexer

instantlinkindexer is better but more expensive so if your on a low budget id go with indexification.
2014-09-11, 10:05 PM,
(2014-09-11, 09:21 PM)Alek Wrote: Depends on what you want? Instant link indexer will index your links pretty fast, but i'll drop them after a few days too. Why? Because they probably put your link on some high PR or DA page so Google thinks links i REALLY valuable and indexes it. But then they place someone else's link and yours is gone. Now it's not valuable anymore, and if it's a weak link it gets dexindexed. Basically they use a PBN to index your links.

Instant Link Indexer is not that good in the end results, in my opinion at least.

Indexification works by pinging multiple times your links. This is actually a pretty safe method and your links will always remain indexed because they don't change value.

I personally use both. More power. Have a great day and hope i helped shed the light on how the system works a bit. :)

I dont agree with you, they cant get Huge domain network (of High PA/DA domains ) to run just $15 service.
Indexing does not work like that :)
As per OP question, ILI is better as it guarantees high indexing rate, whereas indexification guarantees link crawling only.
First links get crawled then they get indexing dose
2014-09-11, 10:11 PM,
They're both owned by the same company. However these are two very different services.

InstantLinkIndexer uses methods to index links QUICK, so you'll be seeing results very quickly.

However, Indexification is a cheap solution and will take weeks and months to get your links indexed. That doesn't mean you will have bad index rate, it will just take longer to get indexed, Indexification does have a decent index rate!
Latest Thanks - View all

Alek(2014-09-11 10:21 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about fetch as google tool plz HELP kr0smx 5 759 2016-09-06, 01:15 AM
Last Post: TokyoDesu
  suggest me? indexification is it working still good now? what is your review? cpasucker 6 765 2016-08-16, 10:40 AM
Last Post: lordscarlos
  Indexification? EliteUser 5 600 2016-05-17, 09:33 AM
Last Post: t4nd3m
  Problem with free traffic ! help me plz charocharaf 3 591 2016-04-28, 06:10 AM
Last Post: bachirislam
  Hey, mates! Help me plz to choose a payment method! ClickForward 8 744 2015-12-09, 03:11 PM
Last Post: mantarochen

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top