Installerex affiliates check in
2015-02-24, 01:57 AM,
Hey fellow CPA Elites members, I am looking for some help.

The thing is, I'd like to try Installerex, but it seems they are ignoring my emails and messages. It's surely not a good sign, but if anyone of you are with them and willing to help me to get in, that would be awesome.

I did sign up on my own, but I am willing to be a referred member of yours if it's possible. I also give some rep points here for the assistance.

All I'm asking for is that any of you might send a message to an account manager to approve my application, that's it. Please drop me a line here or by PM.

Appreciate it, thank you.
2015-02-24, 02:19 AM,
I'd like to PM the skype of a helpful AM who can approve your application, but i'm not able to PM yet due to my lack of post count.
2015-02-24, 02:35 AM,
It's been sorted now. Thanks for sending me the PMs guys!
2015-02-24, 02:41 AM,
I've heard that InstalleRex owner is offline for some weeks, Holiday or idk... Try later xD

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2015-02-24, 02:58 AM,
Um, wait what? There's nobody there who can reply to actual affiliate questions and whatnot? Sounds like unprofessional to me. Thanks for the heads up Sweetie though!
2015-02-24, 05:45 AM,
This is my 3rd week waiting for OZ creating my account.
I added him on skype 3 weeks ago, a friend of mine told me about installerex and that he would introduce me to OZ (account manager)

Now it is the 3rd week that Oz keeps telling me -TODAY IT WILL BE DONE- but I actually now it will not be done. He is just getting rid of me...

Seriously, nearly 1 month for creating an account? Not professional for me...

But again, we are out of options, really do not know any network that converts better and avoid chrome detectione like installlerex. (If you guys now, just pm me)
2015-02-24, 06:06 AM,
(2015-02-24, 05:45 AM)whynot899 Wrote: This is my 3rd week waiting for OZ creating my account.
I added him on skype 3 weeks ago, a friend of mine told me about installerex and that he would introduce me to OZ (account manager)

Now it is the 3rd week that Oz keeps telling me -TODAY IT WILL BE DONE- but I actually now it will not be done. He is just getting rid of me...

Seriously, nearly 1 month for creating an account? Not professional for me...

But again, we are out of options, really do not know any network that converts better and avoid chrome detectione like installlerex. (If you guys now, just pm me)
He's mostly likely trying to avoid you. Maybe you 'application' wasn't good enough or whatnot.
2015-02-24, 02:02 PM,
[/quote]
He's mostly likely trying to avoid you. Maybe you 'application' wasn't good enough or whatnot.
[/quote]

No he is not, I now for sure that he does not have a problem about me joining Installerex. I was brought there by a publisher of his team, it was a pre-arranged deal. But who knows...
2015-02-24, 03:44 PM,
LOL, this is so unprofessional. At least they should tell you that they don't want you in their network. But weeks? I didn't get a response either. Whatever. There are other networks out there who are happy to take my traffic.
2015-02-24, 04:22 PM,
(2015-02-24, 03:44 PM)Gedeon Wrote: LOL, this is so unprofessional. At least they should tell you that they don't want you in their network. But weeks? I didn't get a response either. Whatever. There are other networks out there who are happy to take my traffic.

Just to let you guys know. Installerex is an utter unprofessional poorly constructed website and there's no team available with them but with OZ who pose himself an account manager but actually owns the installerex.

He's doing everything on his own and past some months not able to handle anything. (could be IRL problems) so in my opinion. you guys should be using another alternative to installerex which I guess many there are; if you can just search around this forum only.

Good luck everyone. Don't waste your time with Installerex. Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

fw_fx(2015-02-25 11:54 AM) cashflow(2015-02-24 09:59 PM) 

Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 181 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_
  E-Commerce VS COD (Cash-on-Delivery): why affiliates hate doing business. Stacy_AdCombo 7 405 2017-06-19, 10:21 PM
Last Post: openhosting
  Affiliates software for a project? luckystomp 3 185 2017-03-27, 01:11 AM
Last Post: srantap
  Where I can check mass PA? buKKa 7 311 2017-03-02, 02:43 AM
Last Post: buKKa
  My free VIP giveaway check it out BigEarner 5 446 2017-02-12, 02:47 PM
Last Post: A102gupt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top