Instagram traffic methods?
2018-08-23, 08:32 AM,
So i recently heard that noone is succesfull when it comes to long time earnings. If you put link in website section you will get ban sooner or later so my question is: is that true? I am using link in website sections but dealing with bans too. I wonder if when I watermark pictures/reply to dms would make any big difference and when the accounts grows to 5k+ followers i put links on them. Any suggestions? Stay with links in website section or drive traffic other way?
Latest Thanks - View all

adrianox(2019-01-12 09:26 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-08-24, 06:27 AM,
If the link is not spammy then the account won't be banned. Also, it depends on many other factors.
2018-08-24, 07:05 AM,
you can use the cloaker to avoid ban. For example advertsafe has Instagram edition which prevent Instagram bot to access the link.
I never try Instagram, I just read about it, there is the guy who is using advertsafe and his accounts are safe.
2018-09-12, 02:58 PM,
You have 2 kinds of earning with Instagram

1. Blackhat - Short term - these are most of the time game currency generators and are made to trick a user into completing offers. These accounts get banned relatively fast because they will get reported a lot

2. Whitehat - Long term- These accounts run an ecommerce or a whitehat cpa offers. They won't get reported that much so they will be around way longer.

Blackhat will earn good in the short term, but the real money is in whitehat as you can build lasting accounts.
Latest Thanks - View all

affmarketer101(2018-09-13 03:28 AM) 

[Image: 750x200.png]
2018-09-13, 03:31 AM,
(2018-09-12, 02:58 PM)Felix Wrote: You have 2 kinds of earning with Instagram

1. Blackhat - Short term - these are most of the time game currency generators and are made to trick a user into completing offers. These accounts get banned relatively fast because they will get reported a lot

2. Whitehat - Long term- These accounts run an ecommerce or a whitehat cpa offers. They won't get reported that much so they will be around way longer.

Blackhat will earn good in the short term, but the real money is in whitehat as you can build lasting accounts.

Good thought from Instagram proxy provider. :)
2019-02-20, 09:10 AM,
You don't need to run your account on your own considering the fact that there are pretty many risks. Using a tool that allows you to gain as many followers as possible makes your account rating much more higher. I've been running my business with the (...) tool.

Moderator edit: Advertising removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2019-02-20, 09:26 AM,
(2019-02-20, 09:10 AM)oudebelle Wrote: You don't need to run your account on your own considering the fact that there are pretty many risks. Using a tool that allows you to gain as many followers as possible makes your account rating much more higher. I've been running my business with the (...) tool.

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required, manual approval of the sales thread required/not guaranteed).
- Don't do gravedigging at older threads just to promote you services/products.

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Thread closed.

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)