Instagram malicious links!
2016-08-30, 08:38 PM,
Hi all, I recently started my very own IG and CPA ads journey. Check out the journey section.
2 days in I had made a few conversions and it was looking good. I had 2 accounts promoting 2 separate landing pages, it was all being done manually i had a low amount of follows per day etc keeping it safe.
This morning i woke up and both of my links on the accounts had been flagged as malicious... Now im going to get new domains up and running and carry on but I need to learn how to stop this in future, I cant keep buying domains.

Im thinking its one of many possible things
- 1 of the accounts has an OGads landing page format so maybe they recognize that and then flagged my other account from my IP and banned both links
- Cheap domain extensions (.xyz and .online namely)
- Could my hosting providers be blacklisted?

Any help or advice is greatly welcomed, thanks
2016-08-30, 09:55 PM,
I use weebly to redirect to ogads landing pages. You can create a button "click here to continue" or just javascript redirect after 4 seconds.
i do bit.ly(or cutt.us or etc) -> weebly.com blog -> ogads lp's.

Works just fine. and i don't get banned. Sometimes it get's flagged as malicious, and i just change weebly address and create new short url, or just put the weebly on ig.
2016-08-31, 01:54 AM,
(2016-08-30, 09:55 PM)g3lux Wrote: I use weebly to redirect to ogads landing pages. You can create a button "click here to continue" or just javascript redirect after 4 seconds.
i do bit.ly(or cutt.us or etc) -> weebly.com blog -> ogads lp's.

Works just fine. and i don't get banned. Sometimes it get's flagged as malicious, and i just change weebly address and create new short url, or just put the weebly on ig.

This is great advice thanks, i made a .com domain, im going to see if that gets flagged or not. If it does im going to have to do one of those methods. Is there a reason its 4 seconds? Bounce rate might be high if they're waiting for 4 seconds
2016-08-31, 03:25 AM,
Less than 4 seconds didn't work for me, because instagram flagged as malicious more times.
You can put some images, or say we are reserving specially for you. This might keep users for long enough to be redirected.
Latest Thanks - View all

biffer(2016-09-01 01:14 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 201 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  [Question] Instagram account leslijs 6 129 2017-10-04, 10:56 PM
Last Post: leslijs
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 142 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  [question] How do you verify offer links? SparkCube 4 175 2017-09-27, 07:03 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 91 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top