Instagram issue for making a huge Business
2016-03-28, 06:36 PM,
This is my First time to make a post here.
just want to share my issue regarding instagram..
i am making instagram since last two years and i am earning $150 to $200 daily.. ( of course Blackhat Method)

here's my Proof

But this past few months, i mean 2 months ago, my profits has been drooped, also my traffic in Instagram..
and i check all my BOT (FL) running 100+ accounts..
I noticed that this are the problems..

1. Shared post are not seen by other instagram user.
2. Desktop Vs Smartphone ( some post are inaccurate ) some of my shared picture can seen in desktop, but in instagram apps in smartphone can't see.

Of course it's normal to get banned in instagram. Specially when you are making spam with some bots..
but with my own settings in my Bot that i use almost 2 years, and modifying it everytime instagram has a new updates. i can prevent a huge of getting banned.
This thread can also help http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-GUIDE-In...=instagram

Does anyone experienced this issue?
2016-03-28, 08:02 PM,
The only thing I can think of (maybe not 2 months ago but more recently) Instagram have changed/are changing the way the 'timeline' works on Instagram and it would work in chronological order anymore but use pretty much the same algorithm as Facebook uses in terms of showing posts with engagement from a user and such. Which at the moment on Instagram my focus is on engagement opposed to anything else as if you get that engagement, keep post quality consistent you can hopefully start growing at a quality rate.

But I'm not sure about your issue if you have been experiencing this issue since 2 months ago.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 332 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 111 4,807 2017-10-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Having a issue with follow liker. LilDog 6 158 2017-10-14, 11:28 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 209 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  [Question] Instagram account leslijs 6 140 2017-10-04, 10:56 PM
Last Post: leslijs

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top