Instagram PVA BUG
2016-09-08, 07:28 PM,
Since last 3 or 4 days, I have been facing a serious problem with my instagram accounts placed in Mass Planner on proxies. These accounts are more 6 months old. Many of them are more than 1 year old. I used dedicated proxies of buyproxies.org

A lot of my accounts locked for PHONE VERIFICATION. But when I click on SUBMIT button after entering phone number to get code vis SMS, no action is taken. Simply SUBMIT does not work. Instagram PVA BUGA lot of other people complaining same issue with their accounts. For reference, see mass planner facebook group or Chat Room in OGADs

Do anyone have solution for this issue?

• Will Non PVA accounts will work?
• I use three accounts on 1 proxy. Is it safe?
• Is it fault of MP?

Any suggestions are most welcome.
2016-09-08, 07:48 PM,
I am facing same issue for last 3-4 days and yes I am using Mass Planner too. I think it's an issue of Mass Planner because when I create account and add link to my profile, Instagram asks for Phone Verification and I am able to verify it at that point so why not after some days of using it with Mass Planner?
2016-09-08, 10:30 PM,
Guys instagram is more strict than ever.

Soon the days of making money the easy way will be gone forever.

It is not a secret that all major social sites at the begining they didn't had all the anti-bot algorythms implemented.

It is a matter of when, and it seems that it is starting.

Some advises:

1. Make sure you interact with your followers
that way you know that nobody will report you.
Also you will engage them into your posts.
Remember that IG is a place where you supposed to have fun. ;)
Don't take it too serious because you will end losing the IG game.

2. The accounts you are trying to recover are gone.
I faced the same problems some time ago and it was nasty. I had accounts with lots of followers and 6+ months old.
For me BH never worked for long term business.

Now i am focusing only on WH and guess what? Everything is great.

I am able to follow 2000-3000 people everyday and after 3 days start to unfollow 1500-2500.

So my advice is to start thinking to run your IG accounts for the long term. Short term will be a thing of the past.
You can still do BH but no matter what you think right now you will lose those IG accounts and your money. Is not profitable.

At least that is my point of view.

All the best and good luck.
2016-09-08, 10:39 PM,
also seeing this on one account since this morning. the others are still fine it seems.

[Image: IoRrqFZ.jpg]

✨✨✨ BLACKFRIDAY/CYBERMONDAY COUPON GET 30% OFF (SAVE ABOUT $80!) WITH CODE: BF2017 ✨✨✨
2016-09-09, 12:22 AM,
(2016-09-08, 07:28 PM)geoimranawan Wrote: • Will Non PVA accounts will work?
• I use three accounts on 1 proxy. Is it safe?
• Is it fault of MP?

1. Your account will be active but you can't do any actions on it. Also your biography link will disappear. Non-pva account will do action upto 100 followers or something like that, Instagram will ask you to phone verify it sooner or later.

2. Yes, it's safe.

3. Do you think it's MP fault that you have problems with phone verifying your accounts? Nope, it isn't. It is just Instagram anti-spam thingy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Verification Loop EnChanter 8 100 4 hours ago
Last Post: primux
  What do you use for instagram ankariot 0 28 6 hours ago
Last Post: ankariot
  How to Become Profitable W/ Shopify & Instagram Influencers IllmaticBars 2 208 2017-12-05, 04:27 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Any Free Way To Get Free Instagram Followers? shervin 8 456 2017-11-19, 12:56 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Review my Instagram landing page (Bonus 20 followers inside) rinaldohack 42 1,445 2017-11-10, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top