Instagram Instant Ban
2017-03-16, 08:36 AM,
Hi,

I was wondering what may be the cause of my bans?
I'm using 6 month aged PVA accounts, warmed the accounts for 1 week.
Changed bio, rested for 24 hours and resumed tasks. Added link. Waited 2 days, resumed task and it got hit with PVA, searched IG name on instagram and it doesn't exist.

I was wondering if I use the same links that got banned will it be in IG system and when they detect the same link they will also ban that account?

Hope you guys can guide me in the right directions.

Thank you!
2017-03-16, 10:20 AM,
(2017-03-16, 08:36 AM)JEEZY Wrote: Hi,

I was wondering what may be the cause of my bans?
I'm using 6 month aged PVA accounts, warmed the accounts for 1 week.
Changed bio, rested for 24 hours and resumed tasks. Added link. Waited 2 days, resumed task and it got hit with PVA, searched IG name on instagram and it doesn't exist.

I was wondering if I use the same links that got banned will it be in IG system and when they detect the same link they will also ban that account?

Hope you guys can guide me in the right directions.

Thank you!

My advice:
Use 1 year+ accounts only.

Don't use any hot words like free, hack, followers, etc in your bio and direct lp linking to ig's bio (unless you have cloaker).

Also depends on how you warmed up accounts.

Start with 20 follows(and 30 likes) per day and increase with 20 every day and break every 3-5 days (change the pattern).

[Image: BYIMAGC.png]
2017-03-16, 11:31 AM,
Alright thanks for that.

I was wondering if you know if Instagram stores links that has been banned before?
I used one of my links from a banned account and was wondering maybe that's what caused it?
2017-03-16, 12:31 PM,
yes , it stores every data.

make sure your links don't contain any spam words. Some 6+ account may live & some not. Sad part is most of them are deleted after you pva them secound time.

also make sure you don't change proxy more than 1 time.
2017-03-16, 01:00 PM,
Thank you, will probably buy another domain. I am also using a cloaker.

May I also ask does the proxy get flagged as well? I've been banned on this proxy before.
2017-03-16, 04:58 PM,
" Waited 2 days, resumed task and it got hit with PVA, searched IG name on instagram and it doesn't exist."
So you've got PVA only? Or It was a ban after PVA.
Because yea, it shows that account doesnt exist when it gets phone verification and when you verify it gets back to normal.

If it got banned than yea, try to avoid putting the same URL to the next accs
2017-03-16, 06:15 PM,
Oh wow, I remember reading if you get hit with PVA and you try to search the account up and it doesn't exist that mean it is banned and you shouldn't waste a sim on that account? Hope someone can verify this for me, so I can get some sims and verify them if they are not banned.

Thanks everyone for the tips, very helpful community! Appreciate it :)
2017-03-16, 11:32 PM,
It is not banned - just verify it. It happens all the time for me and it's still not banned.

Goodluck :)!
2017-03-17, 12:24 AM,
Don't use the same Link in your bio.
If you can go with a cloaker then it's good.
Don't use already banned proxies in your accounts.
When PVA make sure to buy real sims as most online verification service is the source of all bans.
2017-03-18, 01:27 AM,
Maybe because you are using same landing page link in the bio (IG can caught even if the link is shorten) and for phone verification make sure you use real sim cards only.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Verification Loop EnChanter 22 638 5 hours ago
Last Post: hasbeenwillbe
  What do you use for instagram ankariot 2 149 2017-12-12, 07:11 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  How to Become Profitable W/ Shopify & Instagram Influencers IllmaticBars 2 225 2017-12-05, 04:27 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Any Free Way To Get Free Instagram Followers? shervin 8 470 2017-11-19, 12:56 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Review my Instagram landing page (Bonus 20 followers inside) rinaldohack 42 1,500 2017-11-10, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top