Instagram + CPA help need, help me out please mates
2017-04-16, 03:00 AM,
i am going to my first journy to CPA and instagram project , currently i run 10 ids without any promoting.

my question is : how to promote affiliate link into instagram , i hear if i use url shortner, they gonna ban my account , i use goo . gl for tiny the url but the goo . gl is not visible link in instagram

please anybody help me out , thanks
2017-04-16, 04:23 AM,
url shortner can be tracked by instagram, you need to use a prelander and if you want you can short the link.
2017-04-17, 02:33 AM,
good luck buddy! i would suggest to use a prelander to promote your cpa offers.
2017-04-17, 02:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-17, 02:52 AM by Realmovement.)
hi sujankhan,

dont shorten your links. it´s better to use your own domains. the use of a prelander is a must if you don´t cloak your links. instagram follow your links to detect what's going on your landingpage. BUT a prelander is not the holy grail, Instagram will follow the link on your prelander the same way.

try to lock you prelander! on thumblr you can password protect your lander. after typing in the password the user will be redirected to your bh lander if you put in a redirect snippet into the html code. Instagram can't follow your links that way.
2017-04-17, 03:37 AM,
(2017-04-17, 02:51 AM)Realmovement Wrote: hi sujankhan,

dont shorten your links. it´s better to use your own domains. the use of a prelander is a must if you don´t cloak your links. instagram follow your links to detect what's going on your landingpage. BUT a prelander is not the holy grail, Instagram will follow the link on your prelander the same way.

try to lock you prelander! on thumblr you can password protect your lander. after typing in the password the user will be redirected to your bh lander if you put in a redirect snippet into the html code. Instagram can't follow your links that way.

Wait, so there is a risk with prelanders?
Is this also the case if i have a different prelander for each account? As i'm going to make each account have a different prelander (same page but other link etc, not shortened, but other weebly site)
2017-04-17, 04:59 AM,

So how this works exaclty ? can i use one pre-lander to many ig accounts that way ?
thanx
2017-04-17, 03:25 PM,
(2017-04-17, 03:37 AM)BlueJoker Wrote:

Is this also the case if i have a different prelander for each account? As i'm going to make each account have a different prelander (same page but other link etc, not shortened, but other weebly site)

Yes, there is a risk if you do it that way. The crawler follows links. Not only one level deep. The Facebook crawler crawls 6 level deep as i stopped Facebook Marketing. If you want secure yourself you have to lock your site or cloak your links with a cloaker.

(2017-04-17, 04:59 AM)Boriko78 Wrote:

dont shorten your links. it´s better to use your own domains. the use of a prelander is a must if you don´t cloak your links. instagram follow your links to detect what's going on your landing page. BUT a prelander is not the holy grail, Instagram will follow the link on your prelander the same way.

So how this works exaclty ? can i use one pre-lander to many ig accounts that way ?
thanx

I use one domain per account. You can redirect/cname your domain to/with your web2.0 lander. I know, it works with Tumblr but I can´t tell you how to do it. I use a cloaker so I don´t have to think about that. I don´t like, that the User has to click or make a decision before he goes to my main lander. Thats why I´m cloaking my links.
2017-04-17, 05:58 PM,
(2017-04-17, 03:25 PM)Realmovement Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 03:37 AM)BlueJoker Wrote:

Yes, there is a risk if you do it that way. The crawler follows links. Not only one level deep. The Facebook crawler crawls 6 level deep as i stopped Facebook Marketing. If you want secure yourself you have to lock your site or cloak your links with a cloaker.

(2017-04-17, 04:59 AM)Boriko78 Wrote:

dont shorten your links. it´s better to use your own domains. the use of a prelander is a must if you don´t cloak your links. instagram follow your links to detect what's going on your landing page. BUT a prelander is not the holy grail, Instagram will follow the link on your prelander the same way.

thanx

I use one domain per account. You can redirect/cname your domain to/with your web2.0 lander. I know, it works with Tumblr but I can´t tell you how to do it. I use a cloaker so I don´t have to think about that. I don´t like, that the User has to click or make a decision before he goes to my main lander. Thats why I´m cloaking my links.

So i can also just make 1 unique tumblr prelander that can redirect to the site as long as its password protected. And then 1 prelander/tumblr page per account should make it risk free when it comes to linking i assume? Thanks for the help and please let me know if i'm correct :)

i wonder how i should tell people the password though? should i just say in the bio ''Password: XXX'''? and then ofcourse a really simple password
2017-04-17, 06:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-17, 06:25 PM by Realmovement.)
If you use your own domains the Bot follows your redirect, too. The tumblr lander has its own domainname ( thisisanexample.tumblr.com ). the crawler will flag your Account if he assume that someone is redirecting to one Webpage over and over again. It would be better to make a new blog every time you use that method. (If I'm wrong, someone could correct me) I always trying to stay safe. So that's why I always use one domain, one redirect and so on.

By typing these words, I think about how to do it with a simple Password protected lander on a self hosted Webspace... That way you have only to connect your domains to your locked lander. It´s an Idea, I never test it. But it makes sense... So that way you can use one lander over and over again, it is simply a password protected site on a unique domain in the eyes of the crawler. The only thing he could get a "match" is the IP the landers are hosted on, but I think that couldn´t end up in a problem for your Accounts. If you would do it that way, don´t put any analytics code on your locked landers :) That's a bad footprint!

Yeah, you can put it into your Bio. If you are able to post a picture on the locked lander, write it down there. If I would do it that way, I would use a simple password like "123". With a redirect code in the HTML file the user will be redirected to your main lander instantly after Password getting accepted.
Latest Thanks - View all

jimmyfer(2017-04-19 01:06 AM) Boriko78(2017-04-18 07:59 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Verification Loop EnChanter 20 467 31 minutes ago
Last Post: adidam
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 316 1 hour ago
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 73 4 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  What do you use for instagram ankariot 2 139 2017-12-12, 07:11 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 211 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top