Information Overload
2018-07-05, 08:29 PM,
Hello, everyone.
I've been into IM for more than 5 years now and haven't made any consistent money. Just a few bucks here and there with different methods. Tried to stick with one single method at a time but never succeeded and moved into something else. I've spent so much money trying different thing (my money and my mother's money as well! And I'm 26 y/o Cry )

Nowadays, I can't even start something else.
I'm suffering from information overload. I believe I have too much in my head and can't find anything to work with.

All I wanted (and needed at this point of my life) is $30-50/day.
I don't believe in anything and anyone who posts methods to make $100, $1k/day. I've been through so many things that today I'm pretty sure this is not real! Only if you have tons of money to invest AND have the perfect method/strategy.

I'm really confused and don't know what to do. I really needed to start making some money immediately but I cannot believe in anything I see.
Has anyone out there been through this before?
What should I do? Confused

Thanks for your help.
Share This Thread :

2018-07-05, 11:37 PM,
Let me know what all you have learned. I can help you pick one or two from it

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-07-06, 03:13 PM,
(2018-07-05, 11:37 PM)IM2020 Wrote: Let me know what all you have learned. I can help you pick one or two from it

Hey, man. Thanks for your reply.
What I've learned most is CPA and PPC because is what I identify myself with. I believe it's easier and faster.
Have done through PPI and PPD but just a little.
Tried so many different advertising methods for CPA offers, paid and free. Failed.
Forums, youtube, facebook... Downloaded too many guides and tried them. Never worked.
I confess I'm not the most patient person, but it doesn't stop me from trying. And I did try many things.
2018-07-06, 09:07 PM,
Maybe that's what the problem is. You're impatient, and you want things to work right away. You have to be very and I mean VERY patient if you want to be successful in IM.

Here are the main keys to see success in anything:
a. Ambition
b. Discipline/Sacrifice - strong mindset
c. Motivation
d. Patience

You mentioned that you don't think people are making $100 or $1K per day. "I'm pretty sure this is not real!" - are you registered at any CPA or CPI network? Most of them have a public chat and you can see how much publishers really earn per day or per month. But it's completely up to you if you want to believe that it's not real. There's other forums that have journey's from other people seeing success with Amazon and making 5K per month. You can earn with anything, it's just a matter of determination and taking action on one thing. Obviously, if you're not taking action, nothing's going to happen. This was actually my problem at first before I started earning anything. I always wrote shit down on papers, on my laptop, and so much of it where I had thousands of papers in my room, and as you can see, I never got anything done.

Don't oversimplify it. Take a method, it could be promoting a specific offer from MaxBounty such as 'get a free sports jersey', then all you need is a pre-lander and traffic going to it and boom. Try to be creative about it as well if you can. I hoped I helped a bit! Let me know if you have any other questions buddy! :)
2018-07-07, 11:29 AM,
(2018-07-06, 09:07 PM)RaeRed Wrote: Maybe that's what the problem is. You're impatient, and you want things to work right away. You have to be very and I mean VERY patient if you want to be successful in IM.

Here are the main keys to see success in anything:
a. Ambition
b. Discipline/Sacrifice - strong mindset
c. Motivation
d. Patience

You mentioned that you don't think people are making $100 or $1K per day. "I'm pretty sure this is not real!" - are you registered at any CPA or CPI network? Most of them have a public chat and you can see how much publishers really earn per day or per month. But it's completely up to you if you want to believe that it's not real. There's other forums that have journey's from other people seeing success with Amazon and making 5K per month. You can earn with anything, it's just a matter of determination and taking action on one thing. Obviously, if you're not taking action, nothing's going to happen. This was actually my problem at first before I started earning anything. I always wrote shit down on papers, on my laptop, and so much of it where I had thousands of papers in my room, and as you can see, I never got anything done.

Don't oversimplify it. Take a method, it could be promoting a specific offer from MaxBounty such as 'get a free sports jersey', then all you need is a pre-lander and traffic going to it and boom. Try to be creative about it as well if you can. I hoped I helped a bit! Let me know if you have any other questions buddy! :)

Hey, man.
Thanks for your reply. You really did help!
Although, when I said I don't have patience, it's not that I never kept trying anything. I insisted but after spending too much money and time and never figured out what was wrong, I gave up. But I did try many things for a while.

Also, when I said that I don't think people are making $100 or $1k/day, it's not that nobody is making that. What I don't believe is those methods that are sold/shared all around IM forums saying that one can make it easily right away.
I know that IM has a lot of potential and there are people killing it with even more that that per day, but you won't find out how to do it with a free method you can find anywhere. Even paid methods won't tell you that.

As for promoting a CPA offer like you suggested, the main problem is traffic. Until one can find a good traffic source, there's a lot of money that needs to be spent, and correct tracking. So my main problem at the moment is money to invest. For my experience, I know it's not that simple as "pick an offer, make a lander, promote and boom".

Thanks again :)
2018-07-17, 02:15 PM,
Just try one method and stick with it. A 100$ a day method will not give you 100 a day right away. If you find a method that makes you some money, just scale it up. If you have one video bringing you 2bucks a day. Just make 50 more and see what happens. Don't give up too fast.
2018-08-01, 06:39 PM,
(2018-07-05, 08:29 PM)danhenrique Wrote: Hello, everyone.
I've been into IM for more than 5 years now and haven't made any consistent money. Just a few bucks here and there with different methods. Tried to stick with one single method at a time but never succeeded and moved into something else. I've spent so much money trying different thing (my money and my mother's money as well! And I'm 26 y/o  Cry )

Nowadays, I can't even start something else.
I'm suffering from information overload. I believe I have too much in my head and can't find anything to work with.

All I wanted (and needed at this point of my life) is $30-50/day.
I don't believe in anything and anyone who posts methods to make $100, $1k/day. I've been through so many things that today I'm pretty sure this is not real! Only if you have tons of money to invest AND have the perfect method/strategy.

I'm really confused and don't know what to do. I really needed to start making some money immediately but I cannot believe in anything I see.
Has anyone out there been through this before?
What should I do?  Confused

Thanks for your help.

It looks to me you are missing the point of affiliate marketing and its easy with information overload, I understand your problem well since I constantly deal with it in the many fields I research.

The easiest way to explain affiliate marketing is connecting products with potential customers.
Find a product you understand well, build a profile of the most potential customer include country, language, age, interests, hobbies, sex, economic status, social status, married? single? children? etc. and make a personal advertisement for that type of person.
The other way to go about it is take a niche of customers you know well and supply them with the best products. In that case you need to research the products well and choose the best ones to present.
In either way you give a service and you need to put time and effort in order for it to be a high quality one.