Info: Instagress shutdown
04-21-2017, 04:17 PM
(04-21-2017 04:14 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote:  Always used instagress and it's worked so perfect for me. Now i'm feeling so sad. Dont know what to do. Thinking about using instamate but dont know if i'm right?

MP is not an alternative for you?
04-21-2017, 04:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 04:35 PM by asmadeus08.)
Nope i need something in cloud cause i cant spent money for proxies and vps too. And it's not so good cause i'm using it on the past and failed too much time. Also with my super genius strategy i dont need too much.
04-21-2017, 04:56 PM
Instagram's web app is so glitchy that it's quite impossible for them to close MassPlanner. Even if they would do so, it would take any decent coder less than 15min to write a bot with almost the same functionality.
04-21-2017, 06:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 06:34 PM by dbiz.)
(04-21-2017 04:56 PM)asadfg Wrote:  Instagram's web app is so glitchy that it's quite impossible for them to close MassPlanner. Even if they would do so, it would take any decent coder less than 15min to write a bot with almost the same functionality.

I must correct something: No way will any coder (I'm one by myself) create a MassPlanner clone ine less than 15 minutes. Have you ever seen all the features?
Time management, posting campaigns, API for phone verification, automatic/dynamic hashtags. And all these features can be customized in any possible way.

MP is really a mighty tool, that is not developed in that short time.

If I misunderstood you, I'm sorry. Just correct me what you meant instead then.

Cheers! Smile
04-21-2017, 07:11 PM
(04-21-2017 04:14 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote:  Always used instagress and it's worked so perfect for me. Now i'm feeling so sad. Dont know what to do. Thinking about using instamate but dont know if i'm right?

Why not use MP instead since that's pretty solid. The guy that works for them shared a settings guide above on the guides page too.

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
Super Awesome Mass Planner Settings Guide With Earnings Proof
04-21-2017, 07:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 07:29 PM by Creep.)
Soon this kind of services will become similar to TPB... Servers hosted in God knows where, places which are safe from the USA's jurisdiction.

(04-21-2017 06:26 PM)dbiz Wrote:  
(04-21-2017 04:56 PM)asadfg Wrote:  Instagram's web app is so glitchy that it's quite impossible for them to close MassPlanner. Even if they would do so, it would take any decent coder less than 15min to write a bot with almost the same functionality.

I must correct something: No way will any coder (I'm one by myself) create a MassPlanner clone ine less than 15 minutes. Have you ever seen all the features?
Time management, posting campaigns, API for phone verification, automatic/dynamic hashtags. And all these features can be customized in any possible way.

Cheers! Smile

I need to say something about this.
It is possible, only decompile and remove the login/HWID lock and you have your own free MP edition. Premium! All you need is a bit of cracking and decrypting knowledge and the right tools to do so. I have decompiled multiple programs that are sold here on our great forum, not for leaking, but for cases like this one... Be prepared! Also, after decoding the programs I have informed the owners about this and gave them some advices for future security measures. I won't say which programs I have successfully cracked, because I don't want to start a "request crack" topic here.
04-21-2017, 07:45 PM
(04-21-2017 07:23 PM)Creep Wrote:  Soon this kind of services will become similar to TPB... Servers hosted in God knows where, places which are safe from the USA's jurisdiction.

Cheers! Smile

It is possible, only decompile and remove the login/HWID lock and you have your own free MP edition. Premium! All you need is a bit of cracking and decrypting knowledge and the right tools to do so. I have decompiled multiple programs that are sold here on our great forum, not for leaking, but for cases like this one... Be prepared! Also, after decoding the programs I have informed the owners about this and gave them some advices for future security measures. I won't say which programs I have successfully cracked, because I don't want to start a "request crack" topic here.

Thats something different and was not mentioned. To be honest I have not tried to reverse engineer MP yet. Also I have no interest in doing it, because I like to support the devs.

But im confused why the source of the software you tested was so bad secured. Maybe the destination group is not that technical in average? I guess there are multiple nulled versions out there (99% infected) then?

Anyway, we shouldn't dig further into this topic for several reasons. Tongue

Cheers mate!
04-21-2017, 08:07 PM
Didn't knew about this so, Thanks for the info.

I was not personally using it but it's def a sad news for all the users that were using instagress. I saw at some forums that people were starting tons of new threads about "Instagress vs MP" so, I guess the war is over now. I personally preferred MP over instagress cuz I always had better results with MP and had less bans.

RIP instagress!. But I am pretty sure clones are going to pop up really soon.

⇩⇩⇩ Money ⇩⇩⇩

★*█My Helpful Threads█*★
04-22-2017, 12:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 12:40 AM by Creep.)
(04-21-2017 07:45 PM)dbiz Wrote:  
(04-21-2017 07:23 PM)Creep Wrote:  Soon this kind of services will become similar to TPB... Servers hosted in God knows where, places which are safe from the USA's jurisdiction.

Cheers! Smile

Thats something different and was not mentioned. To be honest I have not tried to reverse engineer MP yet. Also I have no interest in doing it, because I like to support the devs.

But im confused why the source of the software you tested was so bad secured. Maybe the destination group is not that technical in average? I guess there are multiple nulled versions out there (99% infected) then?

Anyway, we shouldn't dig further into this topic for several reasons. Tongue

Cheers mate!

I always liked to see how programs I use are coded... That turned in a kind of addiction lol. I decompile and decrypt all the programs I use. Even MP is crackable, like all programs. But that's it for this subject haha.
Yesterday, 03:52 AM
Sad news really, Which platform you guys are thinking to use now?

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
interesting: Replacements for instagress already on the market.. BlueJoker 280 Yesterday 03:45 AM
Last Post: baxxx
READ THIS! YouTube PVA info! + Verification Method UPDATED MARCH 15 Altima_ 13,893 06-03-2015 12:30 AM
Last Post: lce
[INFO] The Truth Behind Social Signals Restricted7 1,245 06-12-2014 02:18 PM
Last Post: JamesRoss
[INFO] Marketing Tips/Tricks Bandit 668 09-04-2013 07:45 PM
Last Post: Bandit
Enhanceviews.info 5k FREE POINTS Mr White 611 07-11-2013 11:25 PM
Last Post: InsaneAir

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top