Indexing Help
2014-10-31, 12:36 PM,
I bought a domain (nicheh@ck.com) about to a week ago and added it as an addon domain in Hostgator about 3-4 days ago. I uploaded my generator and optimised it for onpage seo but the page hasn't been indexed (shows no results when typing in site:nichesite com and all variants). When you search the url directly everything works fine.
Steps I've taken thus far:
-used Google and tried things I found
-Changed every bit of content to make it unique
-verified the site on webmaster tools then used the fetch option which worked apparently until I got an email saying Googlebot can't access the site and found 1 error because it couldn't get to the robots.txt (which I didn't have)
-made a robots.txt file that allowed all bots (even though I'm pretty sure I didn't need it anyway)
-pinged the site
-shared the link on G+, Facebook, and in a Web 2.0 post of related content and unique content.

I read that it can take sometimes even a month to index but I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong or anything like that.
Do I just have to wait? I don't want to contact HG because the niche is obviously BH and i don't want it taken down. I'm probably going to switch to something like host winds in the future but really want to get this working. Any help would be really appreciated.
Btw thanks to Raglady for trying to help out with it already.
2014-10-31, 01:08 PM,
Well, then let that be! because it will take some time to index your website! I hope if you submit your website on Stumbleupon then you will get indexed faster than any other website! It does make sense to me - I'm doing only one submission in stumbleupon within few days later it will index on Google! I'm Serious buddy! give it a try and post your results here!

I WANT TO BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$
2014-10-31, 07:18 PM,
(2014-10-31, 12:36 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote: I bought a domain (nicheh@ck.com) about to a week ago and added it as an addon domain in Hostgator about 3-4 days ago. I uploaded my generator and optimised it for onpage seo but the page hasn't been indexed (shows no results when typing in site:nichesite com and all variants). When you search the url directly everything works fine.
Steps I've taken thus far:
-used Google and tried things I found
-Changed every bit of content to make it unique
-verified the site on webmaster tools then used the fetch option which worked apparently until I got an email saying Googlebot can't access the site and found 1 error because it couldn't get to the robots.txt (which I didn't have)
-made a robots.txt file that allowed all bots (even though I'm pretty sure I didn't need it anyway)
-pinged the site
-shared the link on G+, Facebook, and in a Web 2.0 post of related content and unique content.

I read that it can take sometimes even a month to index but I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong or anything like that.
Do I just have to wait? I don't want to contact HG because the niche is obviously BH and i don't want it taken down. I'm probably going to switch to something like host winds in the future but really want to get this working. Any help would be really appreciated.
Btw thanks to Raglady for trying to help out with it already.

Just start building backlinks and make sure that you're using the right keyword. The process will take some time, but result will be nice. Wink

I'M GONNA BE RICH
2014-10-31, 08:03 PM,
Jesus christ , its so damn easy to get anything indexed . All you gotta do is use the submit thing from wm tools. I dont know why youve done all that shit, you probably messed due to that. Indexed in days ? Thats bullshit, you can get it indexed in seconds in normal conditions .
2014-10-31, 09:59 PM,
(2014-10-31, 08:03 PM)Mr Giraffe Wrote: Jesus christ , its so damn easy to get anything indexed . All you gotta do is use the submit thing from wm tools. I dont know why youve done all that shit, you probably messed due to that. Indexed in days ? Thats bullshit, you can get it indexed in seconds in normal conditions .

Exactly that's what I thought which is why I'm posting here. It was submitted to WM tools

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is there any fast indexing service? rinaldohack 2 236 2017-05-20, 11:47 AM
Last Post: meggri
  Badly need help! Indexing a page in Google Instantly michaeljames1 4 353 2017-04-20, 12:24 AM
Last Post: EctaPrime
  Google URL Submit tool for backlinks indexing Maxon 10 897 2017-03-27, 03:57 AM
Last Post: dikoka
  Indexing Backlinks Help Mr White 2 559 2016-04-04, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mr White
  Indexing GSA links is must? born2win 3 326 2015-12-02, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SiriusBlack

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top