Indexed Content - Deindex
2014-04-09, 03:46 PM,
Hello Cool

I've created a website but kinda failed with sending backlinks to it so I think my website is penalized but the content is indexed..

Now my question is if I want to create a new website but use the same content on it is it possible to deindex the old content on the website ? So I can use the same content again on the new domain? Or will I have to rewrite all my content again?

thanks in advance
MrGustaaf
2014-04-09, 04:31 PM,
(2014-04-09, 03:46 PM)MrGustaaf Wrote: Hello Cool

I've created a website but kinda failed with sending backlinks to it so I think my website is penalized but the content is indexed..

Now my question is if I want to create a new website but use the same content on it is it possible to deindex the old content on the website ? So I can use the same content again on the new domain? Or will I have to rewrite all my content again?

thanks in advance
MrGustaaf

Do not use the same content or it can be detected as duplicate content. It's important to re write it and make it unique.
Latest Thanks - View all

MrGustaaf(2014-04-09 04:36 PM) 
2014-04-09, 05:46 PM,
I am a little confused about this "duplicate content" stuff, too.
Not long ago I watched a video, dont remember what was about and the guy said that duplicate content "effect" is only, if you have on one website, I guess, on different pages, the same content.
So, if I copy some article/content from website1 and paste it to website2 should be recognised as duplicate content.

Maybe someone can verify if this can be true or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hosting from $2,95/m
new2014 – 20% off recurring or new70 – 70% off first month
---------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Proxy provider for Seo tools - Cupon "gsa" for 50% off 3mo

2014-04-09, 06:07 PM,
No that is wrong!

It will be recognized as duplicate content so never do that. A way to check if you content is 100% unique is go to:
copyscape.com and past the content in there, it will search on the internet if they can find it somewhere else on the web. (0.05 cents per search though)

What you can do is:

1. Rewrite the article. I use something called "The Best Spinner" for that. This tool is very handy to rewrite articles because it gives you tons of synonyms etc. Then I put it in copyscape, if it doesn't find any results I put it on my website.

2. Content Curation. But I don't know precisely how this works and when does google see the curated content as duplicated content and when you can use it. I think you can use parts of other articles on the internet and put them on your site without getting a penalty only if you put a link to the source of the article. But i'm not sure of this.. I always try to go with 100% unique content. But I've heard that content curation should work aswell ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

vuli(2014-04-10 02:45 AM) 
2014-04-09, 06:11 PM,
(2014-04-09, 05:46 PM)vuli Wrote: I am a little confused about this "duplicate content" stuff, too.
Not long ago I watched a video, dont remember what was about and the guy said that duplicate content "effect" is only, if you have on one website, I guess, on different pages, the same content.
So, if I copy some article/content from website1 and paste it to website2 should be recognised as duplicate content.

Maybe someone can verify if this can be true or not.

It's actually very simple, no need to be confused. If you went to an exam and copied your friend the teacher or examiners would find out right, of course, if you start sticking the same exact content (that has already been flagged) meaning, the website A gets banned and penalised, then you make a new website B and use the same EXACT content, of course it will get caught out otherwise Google would be a shit storm and full of the same crap.

But, on the other hand if you look around at websites that consist of news / articles, well, of course you could argue they use the same but don't get penalised right? well, the difference would be in regards to the original content not being penalized in the first place.

Long story short = Don't risk it!
Latest Thanks - View all

vuli(2014-04-10 02:40 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 91 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 87 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  torrent' content locker Med Fd 2 80 2017-10-03, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 204 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 89 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top