Incredible Business Opportunity [Partnership][Wealth]
2015-02-10, 12:56 PM,
Hello elites! After years of trial and error I have decided to seek partnership!

Quick Overview:

I own multiple apps in the google play store including a game app and funny photo apps, I own a social network, a white-hat downloads site & app, a black-hat downloads site, an epidemic website, a make money online website & app, a facebook, twitter, and google plus fan page for each and every business, a legitimate youtube gaming channel, and mailing lists for certain niches.

I am currently in:
- MaxBounty
- Peerfly
- AdworkMedia
- AdgateMedia
- AdscendMedia
- CPAGrip
- Coupons Brandcaster
- Commision Junction
- Clickbank
- Freelancer Affiliate Program
- Elance Affiliate Program

Monetization methods:
- Google Adsense
- Google Admob
- Content Lockers
- Link Lockers
- Merchandise
- Affiliated Products

Cold, Hard, Facts:
I custom designed every single thing (logos, graphics, etc) and built everything I own completely on my own, no help, no outsourcing, no virtual assistants. Just blood, sweat, tears, and hard work.

I have worked 24-hour days with no sleep doing research, building businesses, and testing methods, marketing, and more.. Now onto the point here...

After reading all of that how much money would you expect one to be making per month? $1000? $10,000? $100,000? $1,000,000 monthly?

Well, here's the cold, hard, facts about my income:

I make PENNIES. Yes, you have read that correctly.

Do you want to know why I make almost nothing from everything I've worked so hard to build? I simply don't have traffic.

- I've put $1000s into paid traffic just to make a negative ROI!
- I have fully optimized SEO for everything i own
- I have tried forum marketng, ppc, pops, contextual ads, mailing lists, landing pages, video marketing, free incentives, and more.

You name it, I've tried it. I have put every single thing I have ever learned about making money online and marketing into action yet still nothing brings me real organic traffic that constantly flows in and creates a consistent income. I have extremely high quality websites, graphics, responsive webpages, apps, social sharing funtionality, products and more.

That's why I am here! I need a TRAFFIC GENIUS! I need someone who is the king of SEO, has proven results and wants to capitalize on my Ready-to-Go monetized businesses! These businesses have the potential to make millions in passive income... How do I know this?

The tiny amount of traffic I have generated made me money every single time on every single business idea I ever had! This is with EXTREMELY TINY amounts of traffic. The issue is I was focused too much on paid traffic and spent way more then I made. I have come to the realization that I am no traffic/viral guru and I need to partner with one so we can become millionaires together! I need someone who truly know the ropes when it comes to customer acquisition, quality targeted traffic, and holding onto prospects with more than just a subscriber list.

If you can make traffic happen, I will make you a millionaire no doubts about it. How does 50% of my profit sound?

If you are interested in helping me help you then I'm ready to try something new and stop being a lonewolf when it comes to business.

If it comes down to us signing a contract then so be it.

How would you like to make $100,000's or even millions off of businesses that you never had to build or spend sleepless nights on? This isn't some crappy little affiliate marketing commission. This is 50% profit entitlement to MULTIPLE businesses/websites/apps at once. You could call this the ultimate affiliate marketing position but I just call it the best deal ever. I'm ready to give you 50% because I'm only half of what a business truly needs.

Reply if interested and I can give you my Skype so we can get started!
2015-02-10, 12:58 PM,
This post belongs into the "Joint Venture" section.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-10, 12:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-10, 01:00 PM by FunnyMoney.)
Thank You. How do I get this moved to that section?
2015-02-10, 01:09 PM,
Eh I do not want to break your vision, but 98% what business need is customers, in IM this is called as traffic.
If you have traffic you have money and not in opposite.
2015-02-10, 01:30 PM,
it's all about traffic. No traffic no money at all :( Hope you find one traffic master I'm just a noobie :D
2015-02-10, 01:50 PM,
Its strange that u haven't made much.i saw many ppl here they r doing little nd getting big as they have mastered their only methods.u may try one or two methods of ur choice to mastered it.coming on point m not the king of seo bt I m driving daily unique visitors like avg 600 and making avg 1500 to 2000$ by my method.pm me if interested.
2015-02-10, 02:24 PM,
(2015-02-10, 01:50 PM)lastbencher9 Wrote: Its strange that u haven't made much.i saw many ppl here they r doing little nd getting big as they have mastered their only methods.u may try one or two methods of ur choice to mastered it.coming on point m not the king of seo bt I m driving daily unique visitors like avg 600 and making avg 1500 to 2000$ by my method.pm me if interested.

I would PM but I don't have 50 posts yet. Skype?
2015-02-10, 02:33 PM,
(2015-02-10, 02:24 PM)FunnyMoney Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 01:50 PM)lastbencher9 Wrote: Its strange that u haven't made much.i saw many ppl here they r doing little nd getting big as they have mastered their only methods.u may try one or two methods of ur choice to mastered it.coming on point m not the king of seo bt I m driving daily unique visitors like avg 600 and making avg 1500 to 2000$ by my method.pm me if interested.

I would PM but I don't have 50 posts yet. Skype?

2015-02-10, 02:35 PM,
I can give you some tips about how to get traffic if your interested.
Leave your skype ID.
2015-02-10, 03:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-10, 03:25 PM by FunnyMoney.)
(2015-02-10, 02:35 PM)noreason Wrote: I can give you some tips about how to get traffic if your interested.
Leave your skype ID.

Added you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Programmer looking for partnership cryuff 0 122 2017-10-29, 09:42 PM
Last Post: cryuff
  Web developer looking for partnership zbooroll 1 204 2017-10-19, 01:41 PM
Last Post: zbooroll
  [One time opportunity] Hello World! RuskiVar 3 172 2017-09-14, 08:41 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Looking For PartnerShip Rags2Riches 11 494 2017-08-20, 09:16 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  50/50 partnership - need someone who's good at explainer videos kasher9 1 694 2017-02-13, 04:50 PM
Last Post: dyngenbd

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top