Increasing Conversion Rate
2015-11-14, 05:33 PM,
Hi all,

Just thought this would be a good idea for a thread and could help all of us out. Anyway, What things have you done to increase conversion rates on your content lockers, file lockers etc with proven results? Obviously no need to share any information regarding your niches just what have you done what has worked to increase conversions?

Of course there is the usual positive comments at the bottom of a page or a virus scan. One of my own which I think is pretty unique is adding a fake 'vote' to the page asking a question like "Did this work for you?" with a tick and cross box underneath with stats next to them such as 12345 said Yes, 24 said No. Users can also click on the Tick or Cross and a pop-up will appear and tell them their vote will be counted in 24 hours. Of course it never will be as it's fake but it has helped me to increase conversions.

Work hard, Play Hard!
2015-11-14, 05:37 PM,
Im not a big earner but Im good at optimizing CR.
[Image: dgBnhBL.png]

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2015-11-14, 05:40 PM,
(2015-11-14, 05:37 PM)Fierce Wrote: Im not a big earner but Im good at optimizing CR.
[img]/dgBnhBL.png[/img]

Good to see, a lot of people just focus on traffic quantity and not trying to get the most out of the traffic they've already got.

Any tips at all?

Work hard, Play Hard!
2015-11-14, 05:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-14, 05:46 PM by Fierce.)
(2015-11-14, 05:40 PM)fbdirect Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 05:37 PM)Fierce Wrote: Im not a big earner but Im good at optimizing CR.
[img]/dgBnhBL.png[/img]

Good to see, a lot of people just focus on traffic quantity and not trying to get the most out of the traffic they've already got.

Any tips at all?

Everyday there are new offers. Most of them have shitty CR. I disable 9% and below CR of an USA offer.
Latest Thanks - View all

fbdirect(2015-11-14 05:53 PM) 

2015-11-14, 05:52 PM,
[img]/dgBnhBL.png[/img]
Your CR is good. Any tips? Is that adworkmedia?
2015-11-14, 05:54 PM,
(2015-11-14, 05:52 PM)immart247 Wrote:
[img]/dgBnhBL.png[/img]
Your CR is good. Any tips? Is that adworkmedia?

PM me i will tell you. Also help you achieve that kind of CR.

2015-11-14, 06:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-14, 06:36 PM by MoneyCashers.)
(2015-11-14, 05:33 PM)fbdirect Wrote: Hi all,

Just thought this would be a good idea for a thread and could help all of us out. Anyway, What things have you done to increase conversion rates on your content lockers, file lockers etc with proven results? Obviously no need to share any information regarding your niches just what have you done what has worked to increase conversions?

Of course there is the usual positive comments at the bottom of a page or a virus scan. One of my own which I think is pretty unique is adding a modified 'vote' to the page asking a question like "Did this work for you?" with a tick and cross box underneath with stats next to them such as 12345 said Yes, 24 said No. Users can also click on the Tick or Cross and a pop-up will appear and tell them their vote will be counted in 24 hours. Of course it never will be as it's modified but it has helped me to increase conversions.

Your Conversion Rate.... And or the Rate at which you get a profitable Conversion is interesting because very few people really think about it...

Because if you think about it... you'll realize that the only way... in the world.. to get your CR higher... is to raise the rate at which your users... complete an offer without giving up...

And I can tell you that if you structure your campaigns correctly... your only issue should be that your CR is to high...

[Image: stats2.PNG]

For Example: As you can see on our first campaign the CR was just to high... and the advertiser wanted to know why... So I had to start driving less interested traffic to the campaign in an effort to drive it back down.

And If your wondering how we got our CR this high... you have to rethink how your promoting your content... because when someone is offered a chance to complete a survey for what you have to offer... the ONLY thought that should come to their head is: "Thank... God!"

You need to get your users to the point where they are literary in tears with joy... when they are finally offered a chance to get what you have...

And I hate to say this but besides a proud few ... there is no one promoting their content in this fashion...

Almost everyone in this industry sits there and hopes and prays someone will be Generous enough to unlock their content...

You just can't build a successful campaign like that... it's not about whether they will complete the survey... it's about how long you'll let them complete it...

We need to start focusing on offering true value... content that you can't get anywhere else... content that people don't just want.... They HAVE TO HAVE IT.

We need to start putting a since of urgency into our campaigns...

Because it's in that moment when you no longer have to worry about CRs or EPCs... you have to worry about getting them down :)

Just my two cents.

~MoneyCashers

Latest Thanks - View all

c0der(2016-08-05 11:50 PM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-12-03, 04:00 PM,
Nice thread, kindly keep it updated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 111 4,675 Today, 12:00 AM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 305 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs
  BlackFriday 2017 – growth revenue, conversion, profit alex_admitad 6 271 2017-09-25, 06:26 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 165 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  I have hq Dating traffic, but no one is making a conversion JustTrying 11 344 2017-09-10, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Klv90

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top