Increased same quality traffic, lower conversion rates
2013-09-15, 03:03 AM,
I'm using AWM for about 2 months now and even though I haven't used too many CPA/PPD networks. I had a 19% conversion rate last month with my traffic, it wasn't a lot of traffic, but it was some traffic.

I boosted my video this month and as you can see, huge improvement of earnings. It's still the same traffic...same single niche, same video, same landing page and my CR decreased dramatically.

[Image: 4rhS7.png]

Even a 10% CR yesterday is still considered a pretty low CR for me. I am using a real niche, users get what I advertise after they complete a survey.
2013-09-15, 03:16 AM,
yeah i have EPC: $0.03 CR: 2.78%

horrible horrible.
its with awm....
-.-
2013-09-15, 03:37 AM,
I'm hoping I can reach my goal of $100 this month. I just got a lead of $1.10. 42 clicks, 3 leads, $3.40, 7.14% CR which is still "below average"
2013-09-15, 04:31 AM,
If you're purchasing traffic the quality can be random so slight fluctuations shouldn't be a concern.

We have a lot of users who pay to help increase traffic to their site and small fluctuations are pretty normal.

If you aren't then your results should in theory stay about the same level. We have a lot of high volume users who have moved from a few thousand to tens of thousands of clicks in a month for example and they get nearly the same rates with very small variance. If the quality is the same there is nothing on your end that is being done wrong. All a network can ever ask from a user is to deliver quality traffic, the rest of what happens is on the network and the results are based on the network's performance. I always tell everyone that if we ever seem to be the one's slipping or don't deliver the best results then we aren't earning your business. If you split test and do better then its our performance lacking, not yours.

Good luck hitting your goal.

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-09-15, 04:33 AM,
(2013-09-15, 04:31 AM)CPAleadPeter Wrote: If you're purchasing traffic the quality can be random so slight fluctuations shouldn't be a concern.

We have a lot of users who pay to help increase traffic to their site and small fluctuations are pretty normal.

If you aren't then your results should in theory stay about the same level. We have a lot of high volume users who have moved from a few thousand to tens of thousands of clicks in a month for example and they get nearly the same rates with very small variance. If the quality is the same there is nothing on your end that is being done wrong. All a network can ever ask from a user is to deliver quality traffic, the rest of what happens is on the network and the results are based on the network's performance. I always tell everyone that if we ever seem to be the one's slipping or don't deliver the best results then we aren't earning your business. If you split test and do better then its our performance lacking, not yours.

Good luck hitting your goal.

Thanks Peter! I'm not directly buying traffic to my site, I am simply buying views to my YouTube video to increase the ranking of the video for some keywords.
2013-09-15, 01:03 PM,
yesterday i got 0.01 epc on awm, i was shocked
2013-09-15, 01:11 PM,
The day actually turned out to be "okay"ish yesterday. [Image: 4rI7z.png] not the best, but it's something.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 142 11 hours ago
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 258 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 111 4,802 2017-10-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,550 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 151 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top