In your opinion what is a "HQ" post?
2014-07-31, 03:52 PM,
People seem to throw the term "HQ" (high quality) around a lot on forums, especially ones about IM.

I'm curious as to what your opinion of a "HQ" post is.

For me LQ is spam like... "Omg great I love this I will use this I love you blah blah nothing useful or even the slight bit informative or unique"

For me a "HQ" post is something unique, something you do not see often. A HQ post also offers an honest and unbiased opinion on something. A HQ post is informative, and doesn't require formatting. I would rather read a post with 0 formatting that I haven't seen before. Than a fancy dolled up version of the same thing over and over.

Your thoughts?
2014-07-31, 04:48 PM,
(2014-07-31, 03:52 PM)Game Wrote: People seem to throw the term "HQ" (high quality) around a lot on forums, especially ones about IM.

I'm curious as to what your opinion of a "HQ" post is.

For me LQ is spam like... "Omg great I love this I will use this I love you blah blah nothing useful or even the slight bit informative or unique"

For me a "HQ" post is something unique, something you do not see often. A HQ post also offers an honest and unbiased opinion on something. A HQ post is informative, and doesn't require formatting. I would rather read a post with 0 formatting that I haven't seen before. Than a fancy dolled up version of the same thing over and over.

Your thoughts?

HQ posts would be something that offers some value, or, something that is actually relevant to the section. LQ, would be when someone whom is bored posts for the sake of posting with content that is designed to just annoy other users, misleading titles with LQ post content does not help either. I can see you like to stir the pot and create threads that will get reactions but this is just not the place to do it. This is a forum to learn and meet like minded people on, it's not a playground whereby users can create debates in order to have people argue.

Feel free to have fun inside the lounge, but, know your boundaries, nobody is here to take that away from you but understand there are limits to content. This thread is obviously in regards to your recent ban, I'll assume you are not trying to annoy us staff with this thread, and, that you are actually trying to ask the question (going out on a limb here) don't chuck it back in my face. Hope that clears things up!

Thread closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your opinion on legalization on Prostitution flash_drive 15 407 2017-11-02, 11:57 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Post your top speed Ishraa 13 337 2017-10-26, 08:50 PM
Last Post: joa7691
  Post one of the best quote you have ever read NeonAffiliate 11 193 2017-09-13, 12:51 AM
Last Post: urangi
  --DELETE POST-- SwiffJustus 0 140 2017-08-09, 11:39 AM
Last Post: SwiffJustus
  What music do you listen to when working Elites? [here is mine now post yours] Elites_Mate 56 1,673 2017-04-09, 07:46 PM
Last Post: vans1997

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top