In need of some GSA helper (could pay)
2014-04-16, 03:18 AM,
Hi,

so I look out for some who REALLY knows GSA well and uses it a lot.
I'm new to it but I understand the most so far and did setup a campaign following the guide my Matthew or so which is a very popular and great guide on Youtube.

Trying so far my Tier1 backlinks with only quality such as articles, wiki, social bookmarks etc.

The problem is it runs way too slow - only 1 thread is running even though my machine can handle around 200-300 , I'm not using a VPS but a second computer (which is totally fine, saves money) and that one is strong enough to handle GSA with the amount of threads I just said.

If you are able to help me out on this
I can definitely offer you a reward if it was significant help.

PM me your skype if you are into this, ty

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2014-04-16, 03:36 AM,
What keywords for finding new sites are you using? If you are using: "clash of clasn h@ck" and keywords like that, well, that's bad. You need use general keywords like: "video games, android games"...

This is the main problem and people don't understand that the keywords are not the same as anchor texts. Hope it helps.
2014-04-16, 03:42 AM,
I'm aware of the difference between keywords and anchors :) - thanks though for saying it cus I also know many people do it wrong.

I even tried to use very generic keywords for once, like just "a" , to see if that makes any change on my speed but didn't do, so the problem must be somewhere else

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2014-04-16, 04:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-16, 04:25 AM by -qwerty-.)
I'm not a professional in any way, but I've been using GSA past few months and I can help you setup your first campaign and explain you the mistakes I did to avoid them yourself in the future! :) PM me your Skype if you're interested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is better - Pay Per Lead or Cost Per Action? alex_admitad 9 173 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 9 411 2017-12-14, 11:49 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 219 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 96 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,111 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top