In need of a mentor
2013-09-19, 01:25 PM,
Hello dear CPAElites members. I wrote this thread because I am in serious need of money. I know mostly everyone is, but most people DO NOT try to earn it. I, myself, have tried various methods to earn. Unfortunately, I have not been able to earn a cent. I have spent some of my "save for emergencies" money on buying ebooks. They did not work, however. I have followed word for word, letter by letter... no results. I wrote this thread because I am in of a mentor. Someone who can guide me through the CORRECT path to earn money. I am READY to earn, and follow instructions thoroughly. I will try my BEST to not let you down. Lastly, I will become your friend. I hope someone who has a lot of experience can help me out.
Thank you for your time. Smile

[Image: 527x116.gif]
2013-09-19, 01:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-19, 01:44 PM by Tom.)
you will earn only if you have money to invest in youtube views ect..
all mentors will teach you only the same stuff...
2013-09-19, 07:30 PM,
(2013-09-19, 01:25 PM)KREMZR Wrote: Hello dear CPAElites members. I wrote this thread because I am in serious need of money. I know mostly everyone is, but most people DO NOT try to earn it. I, myself, have tried various methods to earn. Unfortunately, I have not been able to earn a cent. I have spent some of my "save for emergencies" money on buying ebooks. They did not work, however. I have followed word for word, letter by letter... no results. I wrote this thread because I am in of a mentor. Someone who can guide me through the CORRECT path to earn money. I am READY to earn, and follow instructions thoroughly. I will try my BEST to not let you down. Lastly, I will become your friend. I hope someone who has a lot of experience can help me out.
Thank you for your time. Smile

If you really need the money I'd suggest you get yourself a job, whilst CPA can make you good money their is a steep learning curve and most people are honestly not cut out for it.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,532 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 161 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  I'm looking for a mentor to instangram! adeakin 6 319 2017-07-28, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Mecounter
  Looking for a CPA Mentor Ever 4 430 2017-04-07, 03:04 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 398 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top