Important YouTube Questions, EXPERIENCED answers needed :)
2018-03-22, 05:25 PM,
Okay, so I have some important YT questions and need experienced answers.
Mainly I have issues with flagging, common problem I guess. The thing is it does not rly violate terms as far as I can see as those are simple guide videos, but flagged for:

Video content restrictions
We are constantly working to keep YouTube free of spam. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive videos. In addition, if the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies.

1.) How do I avoid this or is there nothing I can do? Buying more views and likes to counter the reports, does that have any effect or is that useless?

2.) How long does it take until they respond to my appeal. Experienced answers please based on your own appeals. How high is the success chance here, is there something I can write to improve success rate?

3.) Once I had success with an appeal can I get flagged again? In theory a re-instated video should PROVE it is TOS-Confirm so it should not be removed again?

4.) If my video is also an ad does that help? I mean based on that the "drive people off of YouTube" is the purpose of an ad anyway, isn't it? Obviously my video has a link and CTA button in it, so can I really be blamed for that under that spam policy?

5.) You think anyone ACTUALLY reviews on YT or is it all bots?

Alright let's see if someone has knowledge here
Share This Thread :

2018-03-22, 05:36 PM,
There is nothing that anyone can do about flags at all and YT is worthless now. Counters wont work dude. Using YT is like flogging a dead horse just find a new traffic source and dont waste your time.
2018-03-22, 05:44 PM,
This is why I put EXPERIENCED in caps, let's see if there are some actual quality answers to my questions.

To respond quickly towards you:
- YT already works for me and lots of people on ogads, so much for 'worthless' - I'm just asking about these details to improve what's already working
- Clearly things can be done about the flag-issue. I've seen already good appeals which worked just fine. Keep in mind I don't do 'hack' BS.
My main question about appeals is if this can still remove your vid again or if it is "whitelisted" once that was done with success (cus basically a 'reviewer' would confirm then that it is according to TOS)
2018-03-22, 05:47 PM,
1. Depending on the content, it's hard to say on how you can prevent or avoid this. Buying views, etc, does not have anything to do with it. You can still get reports no matter how much views or likes you'd have.

If you're driving people off of YouTube to your site or a 3rd party:
I would avoid linking anything in the description and in the video as 'text' as well to be extra safe. I believe there wouldn't be a problem saying it in the video via a voice over however. Maybe try using different, less spammy Title's or anything that seems like it violates YouTube's guidelines.

2. Although, you can find the answer to your question elsewhere, I will do you a quick solid and link it. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#...rNy0XTK1l0

3. That may vary if it actually violates YouTube's TOS. If it was reviewed and confirmed as not violating any TOS, I would think it wouldn't be removed again.

4. Alike other platforms, Facebook for example, ads can violate TOS as well depending on the type of content being displayed. I agree that it seems wrong to be blamed for that under that spam policy. If your ad was not violating any guidelines at all, they may review your appeal in your favor.

5. It may be both depending on the type of report that was indicated. I believe someone from YouTube's support team have to do a manual review of the video in question in terms of allowing it to be TOS-Confirmed, as you have noted, or rather to leave it as violating their TOS.

Hope I answered all of your questions.
Latest Thanks - View all

Draguny(2018-03-22 05:50 PM) 
2018-03-22, 08:53 PM,
Youtube flags the most of the BH videos right now, It is almost dead
2018-03-27, 01:36 PM,
(2018-03-22, 05:47 PM)RaeRed Wrote: 1. Depending on the content, it's hard to say on how you can prevent or avoid this. Buying views, etc, does not have anything to do with it. You can still get reports no matter how much views or likes you'd have.

If you're driving people off of YouTube to your site or a 3rd party:
I would avoid linking anything in the description and in the video as 'text' as well to be extra safe. I believe there wouldn't be a problem saying it in the video via a voice over however. Maybe try using different, less spammy Title's or anything that seems like it violates YouTube's guidelines.

2. Although, you can find the answer to your question elsewhere, I will do you a quick solid and link it. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#...rNy0XTK1l0

3. That may vary if it actually violates YouTube's TOS. If it was reviewed and confirmed as not violating any TOS, I would think it wouldn't be removed again.

4. Alike other platforms, Facebook for example, ads can violate TOS as well depending on the type of content being displayed. I agree that it seems wrong to be blamed for that under that spam policy. If your ad was not violating any guidelines at all, they may review your appeal in your favor.

5. It may be both depending on the type of report that was indicated. I believe someone from YouTube's support team have to do a manual review of the video in question in terms of allowing it to be TOS-Confirmed, as you have noted, or rather to leave it as violating their TOS.

Hope I answered all of your questions.

Well said man, I agree with all of the mentioned points.